What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

Not really a dream anymore, but I had anal with my pig. It was the best thing ever. Her vagina was too small for me to fit my cock in, but I made it work with her ass. It was so good. I could feel all the way inside her and when I came i just didn't want to leave.

A pack of wild dogs fucking me senseless in the woods. If possible I'd love to be knotted by a husky. I'm curious about what it feel like to be filled with his thick hot seed

personally for me its either a husky or any kind of wolf like dog (or wolf in general <w>) theyre all just really fuggin cute and soft as hell :3

Definitely a Lion or a Cougar, both male and female. Just have the male chase me till I drop from exhaustion to my knees and have him take me right on the spot or have a female come up to my campsite and playfully roll around me and then present herself would be so fucking amazing!

A wolf... a big hulking dog.. a miniature stallion only because I'd like some real penetration.. a dolphin !

I've had dreams about masturbatimg camels 😂

My fantasy dream is a magnificent black stallion, but until I get the courage and opportunity I'll just continue as an obedient bitch that I am.
sounds very sexy, you could start off small with a stallion and I could familiarize you with the tail. then you can see how it goes on 😉

A harlequin dane (for his knot), a boar (for his cum), and bellyriding with a few twists ;) 💞
Another fantasy i sometimes have is that im kidnapped by some crazy old guy who ties me over a bench in the breeding room of his farm & brings various animals in one after the other while a small crowd looks on & place bets between themselves as to what'll happen & how i'll react etc
nice choice 😍

Dream animal or fantasy cause I'd love to get with a shepherd husky mix or husky retriever.
But I often fantasies about being out in the woods and fucking a white wolf while being able to look up through the canopy and see the starry night sky nothing but the sound of nature all around.

Deer, moose and elk as i also want to just fuck them and bears for my unobtainable-maybes. But of course for the reasonable stuf, just being able to have a dog fuck me at some point would be nice.

I have two fantasies 1. One would be a large alpha wolf to chase me down during a run in the woods. He would corner me and force me into submission. Then breed me several times throughout the night. 2. The second would be to be kidnapped to another country. There I would be strapped to the belly of a stallion and forced to endure a belly ride in front of an audience.

Back