What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

Usually shepherds are quite long and thick, I dont' think they can be thin excepting some specimen of GSD. Anyway, I'm agree with mastiffs, they are hot, but not with Dobbies: they are a bit aggressive and not really well-endowed, not to mention how difficult to train they are. You should check a Rottie ( they have big cocks and easy to arouse ) and Weimaraners ( in person and in videos, I am still amazed at how sexual they are and how nice and long their cocks are )
German shepherds and Weimaraners have the most perfect cocks I've ever seen.
The one Shepard I was with had an ok cock, I could take his knot, but I was also switching off with my first English Mastiff at the same time so the difference was noticed. After the mastiff had me I’d let him out then the Shepard in and so his cock didn’t make as much of an impression.

American mastiffs and Fila brasileiros are perfect and you will wish quite suck their cocks when you know one of them

I have to update my dreams 😁
The more realistic ones, im thinking of getting a rottweiler or a leonberger so one of those ill probably get fucked by in the future.

But the ones that are far harder to do is in order: getting mounted and filled by one or a couple of boars, play with a stallion (and perhaps take his cock if im ready by then) and the last one would be getting mounted by an alpaca a couple of times!
These would be amazing but they might not happen idk yet

Boar! Feeling that corkscrew rooting around inside me and then the sheer volume of cum they produce. Yea please!

Realistic: Longhaired Akita or Malamute or Samoyed female (male would work too)
Fantasy: Tigress, lioness, getting railed from behind by a Himalayan Tahr rutting bull as his long silky mane tickles my back and gooch

A random Siberian Husky wandered into my yard a while back. He was very friendly and did not complain when I massaged his sheath, well, not out in the open in my yard... I'm not an idiot. LOL He also didn't mind when I pushed his sheath back, exposing his long slender cock. Naturally, I held it behind the knot and began pushing and pulling, holding the knot firmly in my hand. He only humped a little, spraying his "invisible puppy halves" (sperm does carry half of the genetic code needed to produce a puppy after all) all over. I got the feeling that it was his first hand job because of his behavior - he kept looking at his cock.

Since giving a hand job to a Husky has been my fantasy, that beautiful sweet guy fulfilled it rather nicely I must say. :husky_love: Unfortunately, I haven't seen him since.

A variety of breeds would be my fantasy. Each breeds natural traits brings a new excitement to the table.
As far as other animals, I'd try a horse and or a mini horse.
Deer and dolphins seem interesting, as well as of course fantasy creatures.

Mine is the unrealistic fantasy of a dolphin…just something so beautiful and erotic about one. their beautiful shape and color, smooth skin.

Dolphin is my fantasy

I definitely agree with the Dolphin stuff. I've only seen a few videos of people fingering female dolphins or jerking off male ones never anything more than that unfortunately...It also doesn't help that I had a deep fascination with Dolphins when I was much younger...lol

Back