What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

well, i've heard that great dane has great thing.

and about the 'dream' section...maybe a pack of male werewolves? i know it's funny, but everyone has their own dreams ;)

A big fluffy malamute, that way we can cuddle after he he puts his seed in me. Or I can be knotted twist around and cuddle and feel all that warmth and fluff. A wolf would be awesome but that’s obviously not happening. They seem to have more wolf like mannerisms too so you know you’re taking their seed like a true bitch ;)

I’ve always wanted to be fucked by a boar, they have such large steaming hot loads, and I’m a total freak when it comes to cum. Also very curious about equines and dogs as well. But truthfully I’d allow just about any capable male animals to use me.

I would kill to be tied by a wolf <3 it would be absolutely perfect......I would also love to be dominated by a bear.....both are probably never gonna happen but hey....I can dream XP

There is this dude with an somewhat small black Stallion that has just the right size.
I wanna be breed like that some day.

Otherwise any big dog with a cute long snout. In two years a family member will retire and i will finally able to get a dog and make that dream come true.

My desire and dream would be used and abused and actually even bitten too, I become the bitch for a pack of male fighting american pits
Just look how hot they are, I will deffo surve a pack of these handsome fellas

Attachments

• 7aa4dee5254118aa56cb7ed6d6237eab.jpg
    7aa4dee5254118aa56cb7ed6d6237eab.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 17
I’ve always wanted to be fucked by a boar, they have such large steaming hot loads, and I’m a total freak when it comes to cum. Also very curious about equines and dogs as well. But truthfully I’d allow just about any capable male animals to use me.
This, also outside of big k9s / stallions I'd 100% go for wolves given their size

(Water based) Dolphin, except for the drowning possibility.
(Land based) always wondered what a kangaroo would feel like with their upside down genitals
(Flying animal) wouldn't say no to any large bird, flightless or not.

It's all new experiences to try.

Back