What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

one of those bulkier XL dog breeds ie: st.bernard, leonberger, newfie, english mastiff etc. they are incredibly attractive to me. preferably male (female would be fine too tho). maybe one day i'll be able to afford one
We owned a male English Mastiff for 9 yrs. I wanted so badly to see my wife take him. I think she would have loved his knot. Alas, she was not interested.

I feel like a bear, like a big fuck-off bear, would be kind of incredible so long as they didn't eat or year me apart.
Like if a bear could be as affectionate as a pup when they wanted to be, phwoooaaww that would be hot...

I feel like a bear, like a big fuck-off bear, would be kind of incredible so long as they didn't eat or year me apart.
Like if a bear could be as affectionate as a pup when they wanted to be, phwoooaaww that would be hot...
They can be very affectionate. They are actually incredibly intelligent animals sometimes cimpared to primates by researchers up to the observation of using tools and very advanced communication skills.
There is a couple of people who own bears of various subspecies. I have read books from them. They have very deep relationships with their gentle giants.
Sexually a bear has a long, thin dick with a bone inside and they hump pretty hard. I do not think a penetrative sex with a male bear is a good idea. :D

They can be very affectionate. They are actually incredibly intelligent animals sometimes cimpared to primates by researchers up to the observation of using tools and very advanced communication skills.
There is a couple of people who own bears of various subspecies. I have read books from them. They have very deep relationships with their gentle giants.
Sexually a bear has a long, thin dick with a bone inside and they hump pretty hard. I do not think a penetrative sex with a male bear is a good idea. :D
WIth enough traing maybe, it could work. Either way it would be very intresting

I agree, that would be pretty hot

Realistically I'm going to go with to go with an English Mastiff dog. I find them incredibly attractive, as well as generally good natured. Really, any type of Mastiff has my attention - they are all gorgeous in their own way.
Fantasy/dream wise as in it'll never happen I'm going with both the tried and true answer of a wild wolf (or wolf pack even better) and bull. Both far removed from the realm of reality/possibility (even the bull, for me) but both are incredibly fun to think about!

Realistically I'm going to go with to go with an English Mastiff dog. I find them incredibly attractive, as well as generally good natured. Really, any type of Mastiff has my attention - they are all gorgeous in their own way.
Fantasy/dream wise as in it'll never happen I'm going with both the tried and true answer of a wild wolf (or wolf pack even better) and bull. Both far removed from the realm of reality/possibility (even the bull, for me) but both are incredibly fun to think about!
Love that answer!

Since people are throwing in fantasy things here. I know it would be more or less impossible but getting fucked by a hippopotamus or finding a really small elephant cock. If not i would be fine with just jerking one of either off and reciving the load somewere

Since people are throwing in fantasy things here. I know it would be more or less impossible but getting fucked by a hippopotamus or finding a really small elephant cock. If not i would be fine with just jerking one of either off and reciving the load somewere
It would be cool to see someone get gangbanged by different animals from the Jungle

I've been with various dog breeds so if were talking unfulfilled "fantasy" I'd have to say a stallion, we wouldn't necessarily have to all out fuck, I've just never had a deeper than normal more intimate bond with a stallion and hope to some day. I've had several wet dreams over the years involving me getting a stallion to cum with my hands or mouth. To be honest I'd be too afraid to let one mount me anally, it just seems dangerous cause of the size

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard its dangerous for a guy to receive anal from a male dolphin as the cum stream is too powerful .,Idk if thats true or not .Anyways if false I'd receive anal from one but if true it be a male deer instead. When it comes to me doing the humpn it be a male lion or mare for the fems

Back