What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

Why a human dick? :husky_ohmy: Feline penises are extremely sexy. :D

My dream animal to have sex with currently is an andean bear.
The breed I would like to play with is an australian shepherd with a tail preferably. :D
Nothing sexy about a real tiger penis. It's mostly bone and, believe it or not, it has barbs that catch on the inside of a vagina to hold on for effective mating. It is often not a pleasant experience for the female.

I'm definitely in the same boat as nekdoneco123, would love to play with some big dog breeds. Newfies, GSD, Huskies, and Bernese Mountain Dogs are my favorites. Also fantasized about horses for a long time, would love to play with a Friesian - always been my favorite breed of horse.

one of those bulkier XL dog breeds ie: st.bernard, leonberger, newfie, english mastiff etc. they are incredibly attractive to me. preferably male (female would be fine too tho). maybe one day i'll be able to afford one
I have a 105lb Newfie girl and a 35lb mutt mix. Generally food alone hovers around $80-$90 a month for decent food, mine is rated 4/5 on dogfoodadvisor, they are both adults though. Medical bills is where they get you. I recently spent a cool $500 on my newfie girl due to GI issues.

I have a 105lb Newfie girl and a 35lb mutt mix. Generally food alone hovers around $80-$90 a month for decent food, mine is rated 4/5 on dogfoodadvisor, they are both adults though. Medical bills is where they get you. I recently spent a cool $500 on my newfie girl due to GI issues.
the purchase cost is where they get me atm.. a leonberger (by far my favorite breed appearance and general personality wise) pup is very expensive. i had to buy a car recently and then there's the whole coronastuff kinda ruining my salaries. luckily, i'm a patient person so i just live with "maybe one day"

Back