What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

I too have a wolf fantasy, usually with a pack of 6 to 8... I am , in my dreams, always in a grassy area with a stream nearby when the alpha approaches and begins to taste his new bitch....
Coming in second is to have 2 to 3 stallions take me as I am bound to a bale of hay...

I prefer the wolf dreams
That's hot. I like more stallions dream because they are more brutal, especially if you are bound to breeding bench

Just a dream though: I want to be bread by a miniature donkey (probably the only size I can take). I like the flair they get and the amount of cum they make.

I personally want to fuck a mare but only person I can find that is into this is my GF and she wants to be fucked by a horse, however it’s so hard to find people willing to open there doors to us, I wish people where more open minded where I live.

i already mentioned wolves before in my previous reply but if i'd to choose a fictional animal, i guess i'll go with a werewolf lol.

Whale. Just use my whole fucking body to pleasure them. Shove me in headfirst and give me a snorkel, I'll be fine. Feelin' that sleek flesh smothering me from head to toe is a fair dream.

Same reason I love fisting. Love feeling that all over.

I would do just about anything to fuck a mare in heat. Even my wife likes to watch men and mares. Never had a chance so far.

Also I would like a bonobo. They love having sex.

Huge horse breed, elephants..

Play with their cock and press my face against it. Kiss all over down there, then afterwards get a face and chest full of hot cum as a reward..

I want to show those beasts a lot of affection!

I would love to try it out with a dolphin. Both Male and female . I know it Will never happen (and if I would do it with a Male dolphin it would be just oral) bit it's still nice to think about

Back