What was the moment you realized this wasn’t going away?

I was 15 years old when my neighbor dog that I like to care for when they traveled, humped me with cock out .. I got really hard and I wank him and me, then I thought that everybody knows what I have done and I'm total freak

For I was always fascinated with dogs mating...had this desire to be just like the bitch...it just got more intense .... after my first time I knew exactly what I was.
I am convinced it's is an orientation

I started at a very early age, felt normal then.
All I knew was that I couldn't tell anyone or let anyone find out. I had sex with every female I could.
I think it was my mid twenties when I realized zoo was my preference.
I'm still hypersexual and love zoo sex.

I think of it as my sexuality, can't change who I am and what I like. It's funny tho, I always wanted a big male dog , I finally have one. We don't do anything sexual tho... I'm more than fine with that. We are very close emotionally and that to me is the most important thing.

It hit me when I was young, but the the whole instilled guilt aspect kept hitting for a long time. But the feelings never went away. By the time I got into my later adult years I realized it wasn't going anywhere, wasn't anything wrong with it, and many others felt the exact same way I do. I've acted on it now and even after acting on it do not feel any guilt. It just feels natural and like I've finally embraced another part of my sexuality and been enjoying new sexual experiences with a companion I care deeply about. It is something I do keep private (to myself and on here) for safety reasons. But I am happy I finally embraced it instead of trying to constantly repress it.

was on and off about accepting it over the years. wasnt until after dating we both found out we enjoyed it that it was almost an instant acceptance. being about to speak to someone openly about it was it more real and normalized

I knew it wasn't going away when I was watching a house for someone and their female cat jumped up on my lap and started very loudly purring directly on my crotch. It was literally sweating from how aroused I was. Sadly, there is no ethical way of being in a sexually satisfying relationship with a house cat since the anatomy is not compatible, so there is no way to pursue any kind of relationship on that front.

When I realized I care more about making women feel good than myself, and a dog can certainly do that.

Animals are pure, if they love you, they do it without shadow of a doubt. Point of no return was crossed after I matured and found out joy and happiness in fluffy embrace. I opened my heart for my dog and never had a doubt about was it right or wrong

I am right on the fence now. I don't know how it can be this good and stay this good forever, probably not possible so when I come down from my high/newness if it's even 2/3rds as good as the high, that's amazing and I don't think there's any going back.

Well when I was a bit younger, I turned my cat on, her pussy was drenching wet and she licked me all over! That left an impression on me. I had her for several years but we never had a sexual relationship past that, but I'm okay with that. It was recently with my encounter with a dog that reaffirmed my feelings!

I had my first experience working a summer job at a horse ranch..

A little Arabian mare. She always just seemed to enjoy being around me.

She started keeping her ass close to me and lifting her tail.

I noticed her pussy right away, and couldn't stop staring at it.

At some point, I reached out and touched it, but stopped myself from going any further.

Evidently all that did was encourage her, as she started following me around in reverse, tail lifted. Even when I was cleaning a stall next to hers, she'd have her ass as close to me as she could get it. I'd move, she'd move.

That was enough to get the courage to finger her, which again only made her pursue me even more.

Finally one night I snuck out to the barn and fucked her.

Not sure how many times I did that, but I never stopped thinking about her in the decades that followed, and caught myself looking at mares while driving down the road. Also found myself fantasizing about just getting a horse.

Thar never happened, but a few years ago, my then wife and I were getting kinky in the bedroom and our male GSD decided he wanted to include himself I'm the festivities and that opened up a whole can of worms in my mind, that along with other things was used as fuel for the marriage to fall apart.

Now it's just me and the dogs, and I can't say I'm unhappy with the situation.

I'd love to one day meet a woman that is into it, because women also turn me on, and I really find the trust factor involved in something like that very attractive, but for now, having my boy's knot in me is so much better than being single or living a lie in a relationship.

I actually found out a few years back when I was 17-18. It's a little jarring, but I've come to terms with it.

When I first left for Uni I had a dry spell for several months. Had a room mate and lived in a building that did not allow pets, not that I had time for one. But I became so unbearably horny in the weeks leading up to my first break when I was going home. And when I got there I could not wait for everyone to go to sleep so I could get some play time in with my boy Ozzy. I fucked him ragged those couple weeks. Made me understand exactly how desperately I needed and wanted him and dogs as sexual partners.

Back