What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Actually even funnier...its a true story....the Priest was a diabetic, and kept all sorts of food in his desk....in that joint, the Churchmice were NOT po'....

People who back into parking spaces. Learn how to fucking drive! That's how you park when you're pulling a bank job, or need to be able to make a quick getaway when the cops come to raid your meth lab.

Your stupid brain's internal clock waking you up on the weekends at the same time your alarm wakes you on weekdays. No, sleep in.

Your stupid brain's internal clock waking you up on the weekends at the same time your alarm wakes you on weekdays. No, sleep in.
literally happened to me this morning
I usually have to get up at 6am every day to get my kid ready for school, so weekends SHOULD be my sleeping in day
But no, 5am today was it for me

Replace “stupid brain’s internal clock” with “moronic dogs’ stomachs.” Now do it every goddamn day.

At least one of my guys has the decency to wait till 5 AM, the other one’s watch is running about a half hour fast.

Ugh.

:coffee:

Stories that are supposed to be sexy written from a female pov, that are obviously written by a male, and sounds like he's using Grammer of an 8yo. "OH, it made me tingle between my legs" and "I love all the yummy cum in little squishy pussy!"

Most people annoy me when they 1st open their mouth to talk. To be honest...Here can just stop reading, no foul or hurt feelings. To me most people are idiots. If they feel the same way about me, I can live with that...

Just spent 39 days on a boat alone. Using a sat phone once a day to give my last known coordinates as my only human contact. Finding it peaceful! Don't get me wrong ya need people to keep, from becoming that crazy hermit.:D

Stories that are supposed to be sexy written from a female pov, that are obviously written by a male, and sounds like he's using Grammer of an 8yo. "OH, it made me tingle between my legs" and "I love all the yummy cum in little squishy pussy!"
I'll do one better! Any story that's obviously written by a virgin but is supposed to be realistic or depicting actual lifestyle events. Saying shit like the dog is thrusting in me for hours or omg my first knot felt amazing and so good when nobody who has sex with their first dog is ever ready for what the breeding and tying actually feels like.

Back