What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Caps/bold/font being different on the first 3-10 words of a chapter in novels. The brain reads those with a different stress and they do nothing but fuck up the flow of the sentence. I don't think I've ever not had to read the first sentence of a chapter like that twice thanks to that shit fucking it up.

People jumping into a private chat with me to instantly ask for ASL

Either your really bad at being horny or you're LEA. Either way, piss off until you come back with a genuine way to start a convo

The ineptitude of people's ability to drive, i ride a motorbike as daily commute and i lose count of how many times i nearly die just ina week due to dickheads that dont know how to drive

People who cannot, do not, WILL not take 'No' for an answer. Even if they mean well, No means no.

That includes ALL the instances in which this concept applies

Last edited:
Anime verbal ticks. Ok, they were in the manga, but guess what, that's to help identify the speaker. NO ONE FUCKING TALKS LIKE THAT, DON'T FUCKING PUT IT IN THE ANIME!

The dub voice actor for Naruto actually came out and said that she despised having to read his verbal tick.

I agree with Kelly40 - People that ask for cigarettes. 90% of these fucks need it for their bunts. I can afford drugs but, not tabbaco. I never bummed or put tabbaco in anything I smoked (other than weed oil). You don't see me hound peoople coming out of the liquor store for free booze because I'm drinking some orange juice. Fuck off and get a job,loser.

man, i get annoyed when someone accuses someone of 'virtue signaling' when they report abusive content.
theyre insinuating that the reporter didnt actually care about the animal getting abused, and instead did it just for their own vanity.

Profile:
"I'm not putting my face on an app so focused on sex, I'll share it in private if you're looking for something serious and your profile has nothing sexual on it."

Message received from "swallowmycum":
"Any pics?"

when microsoft edge changes my New Tab background from the image i specifically set it to to random news blocks

Back