What Do You Get Annoyed By?

My roommate, he thinks life is a game, and he drinks alot of beer. And don't care about anything around him.
He’s obviously very young and doesn’t understand that there is a world outside of his. I don’t say that to be mean. I was once that way. Life has a way of changing us. I’ve made mistakes and I’ve had people tell me that people can’t change, but I’m living proof that people can change. If you would like more details DM me.

He’s obviously very young and doesn’t understand that there is a world outside of his. I don’t say that to be mean. I was once that way. Life has a way of changing us. I’ve made mistakes and I’ve had people tell me that people can’t change, but I’m living proof that people can change. If you would like more details DM me.
No he is not that young he is 54 years old

"Bless you"

Shut the fuck up! I had an involuntary irritation of the nasal passage. There is absolutely zero fucking reaason to verbally acknowledge that, especially with your superstitious religious bullshit!

"Does it have to be all caps?"

No! It's an email address. No email address in existence is case sensetive. Why are you asking me a stupid question?

Back