What Do You Get Annoyed By?

That pickled okra gives you the runs. It tastes so fucking good, why does it have to turn your colon into a slip and slide?
Because the plant is full of mucilage....like Meta-MUCIL? There are at least half a dozen similar plants as far as the effect goes. A weed called plantain is even worse, but....if you cook it down the glop makes a fair sex lube....Okra probably would too

Because the plant is full of mucilage....like Meta-MUCIL? There are at least half a dozen similar plants as far as the effect goes. A weed called plantain is even worse, but....if you cook it down the glop makes a fair sex lube....Okra probably would too
I know. Plus it's basically pure fiber.

"Shall" being used to make something sound oldtimey or "proper". It just sounds stupid and pedantic. No one actually talked like Shitspear's plays.

Couch professors, Google docents and YouTube academics, born and raised in Western Europe and the USA, who admire vladolph putler and have only seen Russia in a pictures, but explain how Russia has the right to attack Ukraine.
(n)

Pity, random pity. For instance, if I post something in a thread that is me sharing a experience then I get dms saying “ohhh im soo sorry that happened.” When it was towards another person, it just irritates me. It shouldn’t be a conversation starter.

Or people who dm me BOMBARDING me with random ass questions about sex with my dog , when i’ve never even spoken a word to them before on this forum.

.....Or people who dm me BOMBARDING me with random ass questions about sex with my dog , when i’ve never even spoken a word to them before on this forum.
Every time, when someone messaging me on private with "Are you active?" , "Tell me about your experience" , "I am an owner, care to meet my dog?" etc. Seems that I wrote my profile info for the robots. (n)

Pity, random pity. For instance, if I post something in a thread that is me sharing a experience then I get dms saying “ohhh im soo sorry that happened.” When it was towards another person, it just irritates me. It shouldn’t be a conversation starter.

Or people who dm me BOMBARDING me with random ass questions about sex with my dog , when i’ve never even spoken a word to them before on this forum.
ohhh but miss Rose....they >whine<, >sniffle< are gonna DIE, if they cant see your glorious self....>snork< waiiillllll.....theyre gonna have dessicated
'nads fOR EVER if you bees that mean to them!
People who were never taught to converse can't figure out where there's a commonality so they try anything they think might get you talking...

Last edited:
Every time, when someone messaging me on private with "Are you active?" , "Tell me about your experience" , "I am an owner, care to meet my dog?" etc. Seems that I wrote my profile info for the robots. (n)
You expected them to READ that? lol....miz Valkiria....every word you wrote was preceded by TL:dnr in invisible ink made from.....well it wasnt lemon juice in their grubby little mitts....😁I think we need a WALL OF SHAME for these nits.

Ya know....Id hate to think theyre using school or Library keyboards....some poor slavey has to CLEAN those things....

You expected them to READ that? lol....miz Valkiria....every word you wrote was preceded by TL:dnr in invisible ink made from.....well it wasnt lemon juice in their grubby little mitts....😁I think we need a WALL OF SHAME for these nits.
Hall of shame is a perfect idea! :ROFLMAO:
Is it possible to suggest it to the staff?

Hall of shame is a perfect idea! :ROFLMAO:
Is it possible to suggest it to the staff?

I think so....They might take it better from you, tho, Miz Valkiria....lol...they KNOW no one sends me mash notes twice
< grinnnn and cue theme from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...>
😉

ohhh but miss Rose....they >whine<, >sniffle< are gonna DIE, if they cant see your glorious self....>snork< waiiillllll.....theyre gonna have dessicated
'nads fOR EVER if you bees that mean to them!
People who were never taught to converse can't figure out where there's a commonality so they try anything they think might get you talking...
They’ll perish and waste awayyy, into oblivion if they cant talk about my sexual experiences like they arent some random stranger

Back