What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Coming home to find one of my computers inexplicably off, and failing to boot. Whatever crashed caused the boot device to become unassigned in the bios. Now I get to spend the night running and other shit to make sure nothing is fubared.

Him: "I'll be your boyfriend"
Me: "Oh?"
Him: "Yep"
Me: "Bit presumptuous?"
Him: "Why are you TRYING to make this difficult?"

Excuse me? Your profile is COMPLETELY blank. No picture, no age, no stats, no description, no nothing other than "male". I'm not a child. I'm not going to "be your boyfriend" to the first person that says they'll be my boyfriend. I have a type, and if you're not that type it ain't fucking happening. For all I know you're a 70 year old fat bald rat's-nest-faced trump humping gun toting fuckwad. I'm not making this difficult, you are by coming at me like a 10 year old "you want a boyfriend, I want a boyfriend, we're boyfriends!"

Excuse me? Your profile is COMPLETELY blank. No picture, no age, no stats, no description, no nothing other than "male". I'm not a child. I'm not going to "be your boyfriend" to the first person that says they'll be my boyfriend. I have a type, and if you're not that type it ain't fucking happening. For all I know you're a 70 year old fat bald rat's-nest-faced trump humping gun toting fuckwad. I'm not making this difficult, you are by coming at me like a 10 year old "you want a boyfriend, I want a boyfriend, we're boyfriends!"
At least he asked you first, apparently I became someone's boyfriend, I wasn't aware until he said he told his parents.

When someone thinks that a snappy 'gotcha' they came up with in three seconds can defeat a well thought out argument that has been getting refined for years.

My profile photo is a picture of my shoulder, what possibly makes you think I'd fall for your generic as fuck copy/pasted "You are very good looking and attractive" pickup line?

But he is askin' you at least. I have had a few cases where some fucktards claimed we were tied up without asking me.

all the rude fucking people at Wally that just block the whole fucking aisle with their carts and throw shade at you when you ask, "Excuse me (stupid fucker), can i get by you?"

The "necessity" to put "made with real [...]" on food products. Of course it is, because if it's not made with real then it's not made with it, and it shouldn't fucking be claiming it is.

So apparently I'm a "miserable crumudgeon" simply because I've never read a fan fiction and have no desire to.

anyone who thinks they know everything about some shit and try to tell people who have life experience or a passion for it how to do said shit. if you discuss it like you're new to it and want to learn then that's fine... but i didn't spend my entire life learning about, studying, being attacked by and being around dogs to be told that cesar milan/dog daddy/literally every training influencer has beneficial and positive training methods and i should train like him/them. (for anyone who thinks highly of milan look up the videos of him kicking dogs, forcing them when they are terrified, etc) well I'm sorry ma'am you're paying ME to train your aggressive dog... go do it yourself if you want an obedient and terrified slave.

Why do people constantly think I'll commit fraud for them? Today I had both a person who wanted me to edit their lease, and a person who wanted me to duplicate their concert tickets.

Dating sites/apps showing straight men to gay men. What the goddamn flying fuck!? Cock tease app!

Yea, and why the hell do hot dogs come in packages of 10 but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?
I blame Big Gluten, their doughy hands are pulling the strings I just know it!

Back