What Do You Get Annoyed By?

That I'm generally attracted to younger guys (20s). Cause I don't have enough trouble already attracting other men myself. Lets make it harder by having the rare profile I'm attracted to not be interested in me cause I'm too old, nevermind that people always assume I'm a decade younger than I am.

People running their AC when there's no fucking reason to.
Sorry, this is me all year long :giggle:

People who walk around in public blasting their trival conversations on speakerphone with the phone right in front of their face. I don't want to hear about you "fucked John, because he fucked Mellisa who fucked John's brother"

People accusing everyone of everything on social medias and of course you only see that kind of things
The biggest problem is that most of them are fake and when true accusations appear, they're simply not taken seriously

Ill keep looking....Jeez....he hasnt been around in a while....hope hes okay.
Oddly enough I'm doing well, I just work all the damn time. Becoming less of a fatty and doubling down on the 420 and coffee because if I didn't I'd slice my own throat at work in the middle of a pleasant conversation for comedic effect.

also I have no clue what thread you speak of, as you stated I'm barely here anymore.

Obscenely oversized video files. Was trying to download all the old Godzilla movies earlier this week. The only torrents I could find were fucking gigantor files, 10 gigs per movie. So had to bite the bullet and get it anyway. A quick pass through Handbreak, and now look, they're an acceptable 800mb per movie. Learn how to fucking encode your shit!

I want to say it was created by @420Fatty some time in 2021. But I'm not 100% on that...
I remember that thread. I think it was created by a female member, maybe one that had a disgusting fat cleavage avatar, who's probably no longer on the site. Or maybe that's the "nice guys" thread I'm thinking of, but they could have been one in the same.

Edit:
Nope, not the Nice Guys thread, just found that one and it was by 420fatty.
The creepy messages thread may have actually been General rather than DF.

Last edited:
I get annoyed by artwork where creatures have body-"features" that clearly dont belong to them.
Like human breasts on dinosaurs or birds, or....
or human genitals on birds, or dinosaurs, or....

Video games restricting exploration, not with locked doors or physical barriers, but with invisible walls or "we shouldn't go there yet" triggered scripts because the story hasn't dictated you should go in that cave yet. Know you what, fuck you. I want to explore, and if that cave is full of high level shit that will one shot me just by looking in my direction then that's on me and lesson learned.

Video games restricting exploration, not with locked doors or physical barriers, but with invisible walls or "we shouldn't go there yet" triggered scripts because the story hasn't dictated you should go in that cave yet. Know you what, fuck you. I want to explore, and if that cave is full of high level shit that will one shot me just by looking in my direction then that's on me and lesson learned.
Subnautica has a great way to prevent people from going out of the map (Yes I'm crazy for this game)
And those who don't know, I don't want to spoil xP
Only teleporting back to playable areas sucks

Subnautica has a great way to prevent people from going out of the map (Yes I'm crazy for this game)
And those who don't know, I don't want to spoil xP
Only teleporting back to playable areas sucks
I'm not talking about map/world boundaries, I'm talking areas you will eventually be going but they just slap a "no you can't yet" sign on it even though there's no reason in universe reason the character couldn't just wander in. Even a "guard" at the entrance is stupid. Shove them out of the way and say fuck you I'm going in.

I'm not talking about map/world boundaries, I'm talking areas you will eventually be going but they just slap a "no you can't yet" sign on it even though there's no reason in universe reason the character couldn't just wander in. Even a "guard" at the entrance is stupid. Shove them out of the way and say fuck you I'm going in.
Oh sorry my bad, in which games ?

Oddly enough I'm doing well, I just work all the damn time. Becoming less of a fatty and doubling down on the 420 and coffee because if I didn't I'd slice my own throat at work in the middle of a pleasant conversation for comedic effect.

also I have no clue what thread you speak of, as you stated I'm barely here anymore.
Floofy said he thought you had put up a hall of shame sorta thread a couple if years ago. If I doesnt ring a bell, Ill keep looking. Glad youre doing reasonably well pardner...Remember, the Romans said: "Illegitemi non corundum"
Try not to let the bastards grind ya down

Floofy said he thought you had put up a hall of shame sorta thread a couple if years ago. If I doesnt ring a bell, Ill keep looking. Glad youre doing reasonably well pardner...Remember, the Romans said: "Illegitemi non corundum"
Try not to let the bastards grind ya down
I see, doesn't sound familiar to me but who knows I might have.
All I can think is maybe it was something about pointing out the worst people here?

Having to repeat myself, esp when what I'm repeating is so easy my 1 month old puppies would have understood it already.

Younger Kids..can't stand them, loud and annoying, sometimes running about where they shouldn't be..I also dislike the parent as much or more

Also stupidity/no common sense..for example, making a U-Turn in a busy street, clearly could have went around the block, thanks for potentially putting some other good at risk to hit you.

Oh also lazyness...do something with your life....and put your damn shopping cart in a proper location!

What the hell are you calling a print shop to ask if we print for?! That's like calling a pizza place to ask if they make pizza. Fuck off asshole, thanks for making my phone ring and stop what I'm doing to answer your retard ass.

Don't fucking walk up behind me and just start talking to my back. I'm clearly doing something and not paying attention to what you're trying to say.

Back