What Do You Get Annoyed By?

Yea, and why the hell do hot dogs come in packages of 10 but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?
I blame Big Gluten, their doughy hands are pulling the strings I just know it!
Try Nat'ans, da Coney ilin special since 1902 ... dey comes in 8 packs...and its de Dog eve'ybuddy ELSE wishes dey made. Sabretts is close, Hebrew National is close, but dem pups from the Dawghouse on Surf amyer is da real artickle....and dey is Two Tumbz up fum da Yella Kid, too...

Try Nat'ans, da Coney ilin special since 1902 ... dey comes in 8 packs...and its de Dog eve'ybuddy ELSE wishes dey made. Sabretts is close, Hebrew National is close, but dem pups from the Dawghouse on Surf amyer is da real artickle....and dey is Two Tumbz up fum da Yella Kid, too...
Nathan's is wonderful, but have you tried Vienna Beef out of Chicago (they sell them everywhere honestly), but they are amazing.

They sell em in cans too....Had 'em, they're okay....but dey never gonna catch the Salt air, and the roar of da crowds....do they come in eights?....Reeegardless....Nat'ans is da ting.
You know I've never actually compared the two back to back, but I think my weekend is going to be busy now

LOL

Nathan's is wonderful, but have you tried Vienna Beef out of Chicago (they sell them everywhere honestly), but they are amazing.
Depot-Dog-Portage_B0C8050D-CA42-7571-CDADF84D7F59547C-b0c80306a47a582_b0c80c3c-add4-a549-c7ccfa4174a39741.jpg

I get annoyed by friends that are in to fitness that want me to join their team or group that of course you need to buy their product. Sweetie, I lived thru the Amway days and I can spot a MLM from a mile away. I’ll pass.

Ogden Dunes, the "rich suburb" of Portage, but as I've said before, my dad was born in Gary - before it was "Gary".
Oh yeaaaa
shit my memory is fading.
Honestly I don't even know exactly when Gary turned south, just as far back as I can remember we were always told how bad it was

Forgetting my Zooville user ID and password is tops on my list. Just about anything else can fly. Because I'm not really fond of something they and I are free to fly like a goose going south for winter.

Are were talking here or when I'm out and about?

Because the idiot that stops 10 yards behind the car in front of them so they can continue eyeballing their smart phone and not hit the gas when it's time to go are making me lala yaya bat squirt crazy.

I think my age may be showing.

:)

Back