What are your companions' favourite activities?

We like to go for walks, play fetch and other games like chase/catch me. A lot of times my favorite activities are just working around the house and spending time together.

Not a dog.. but my little furry noodle just loves following me around the house or curling up into a balll at my feet while in bedw

any critter I’ve had over the years values spending time TOGETHER more than anything else..
Tho snacks doe a great job too ;)

My older dog likes to go for walks and definitely likes to lie down together, the youngest one loves long walks and playing with balls, seriously, he loves playing with them.

I have a rat terrier and he loves running. Any activity that involves running he's down for. I love taking him on runs :). He's so hyper

Being groomed to a pristine shiny white mare, then immediately rolling so she's dirty again 😆
Ah yes this is faaar to familiar!! It's a perfect trait of a Grey 😂🐎 it's like they know!!

That's why I'm more a chestnut mare man , rather deal with the craziness than the mud 😂

Oh and to comment on the thread, my new chestnut mares favourite is to be sassy as anything!

I wish my little mare was  grey but she is an actual white so every little of dirt shows terribly. And she loves mud, natural fly repellent I guess 😆

Not a great picture but yeah keeping this girl clean is a labor of love ❤

IMG_20200314_190918~2.jpg

Last edited:
I wish my little mare was  grey but she is an actual white so every little of dirt shows terribly. And she loves mud, natural fly repellent I guess 😆

Not a great picture but yeah keeping this girl clean is a labor of love ❤

View attachment 288245
Maybe she just really loves you brushing her, and this is one way she has worked out that you will do it again real soon.

Ok perhaps not, but it was a nice thought anyway. My white Alpaca girls will find any bare patch of dirt in an otherwise grass filled paddock just to roll in the dust. Which most the time isn't a big problem just annoying, but when the do it the morning of the day they are being shorn that's truly painful.

But at least Horses are just into dirt/mud (correct me if I'm wrong here) so don't tend to go out and search hard to find the stinckiest most discusting substance to roll in like dogs somehow manage to do.

Walks and socks. Seriously, socks. They're better than balls, apparently. When it's time to do laundry I just walk around the backyard with the basket. First thaw after a snowy winter is pretty hilarious...socks everywhere!
LOL that's what my little girl does! She pisses off my wife so bad because she eats all of her socks I tell her it's because she loves her so much lol

Last edited:
My dog absolutely loves looking for female dogs. :D The worst part of the year is the heat season since he becomes obsessed by sniffing out females and completely forgets any training. On the other hand his second favorite activity is sex which is especially juicy at these times. :p
Then the regular dog stuff, playing, fighting down to his least favorite ear cleaning. :D Which I might never manage to train him to withstand. Luckily he does not need that much.
Pussy has that effect lol

My Mama Girl loves to wrestle and cuddle at the same time! She is a massively dominant female! When she's at home with me it's lots of cuddles and play time. But when we go to the farm and the stud is out there it's a lot of beating the living crap out of him and putting him in his place. He is twice the size of her and every time she gets a hold of him he just hits the ground and flips Belly Up like some little puppy. He is just like me, big bear of a dog but completely submissive when his woman shows up. If she is not chewing on my hand, she is chewing on my wife's socks LOL. When it's down time she wants to be right there next to me in my face and lap. She seems to forget that she is a 80 lb dog as she jumps on top of me puts her front paws over my shoulders and gets hugs.

Attachments

• 20220714_190757.jpg
    20220714_190757.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Hunting. They really love that. Gets super exited when the camouflage clothes are on and they just run to the car. Waggling their tails and want to get inside of the car to take the ride to the forest.
You can really see their excitement and how much they enjoy it, running around trying to pick up the scent of some large game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunting. They really love that. Gets super exited when the camouflage clothes are on and they just run to the car. Waggling their tails and want to get inside of the car to take the ride to the forest.
You can really see their excitement and how much they enjoy it, rubbing around trying to pick up the scent of some large game.
It's only natural that puppers get excited over hunting my little girl goes absolutely nuts every time she sees me pull the gun out of the safe she's not very good at retrieval but she knows that there's a chance that she'll get a free animal

Honestly sleeping; after my loves pull out of me, they go to lay down and nothing is better than laying beside them and running my hands through their fur until the two of us both fall asleep together. Dosen't matter if it's outside or indoors, sleeping by my good boys is always wonderful.
Obviously living zoo life at it's best :)

Right now nipping at my hands and feet (he's just a pup) but he definitely already enjoys car rides and being outside (husky mix). Hopefully in the future mounting and riding me and letting me blow him ☺️

Back