What are your companions' favourite activities?

He’s only a pup! A cockapoo! He’s my little shadow. Though, I wouldn’t object to having a much bigger dog using me as their pillow! Not that I’d have much to say about that.. :gsd_happysmile:
Oh a Cockapoo pup, have you got him helicopter flying lessons yet? :gsd_grin: They are quite good at that sort of thing, or so I've been led to believe.

I know of a Newfie who likes to climb on the couch and do a full body flop onto her human, now that's a real case of you're my pillow, stay put till I'm finished with you! It's probably nice in winter, but summers would be a different story.

Haha she is spayed. It is a game we play. She will chase me for a treat or if she wants some fun time with my fingers. The game evolves. At first she just chased me hot on my tail. But then she learned to double back, take a different path in the house, or otherwise intercept me. We listen to each other's movement and direction. I use that information to increase the distance between us and she uses it to intercept me. I feint the direction I am going in and that used to work but then she doubles back doubling back and catches me. I feel like its some type of primal raw fun. I'm just running for my life and she is yipping, barking, etc. When I inevitably get caught she carefully grabs my shoe or pants (She doesn't bite my leg if I am not wearing any) then sits or presents to get her reward. It's really fun.
I did something similar with my boy, except when I got any distance I would divert into a different room and hide, then he would get praised when he sniffed me out. Well except the day he flopped down in front of the cupboard I was hiding in locking me inside. I had to offer the promise of a raw hide chew for him to decide to get up and let me out again.

Haha my girl almost locked me outside once. She was jumping at the door and almost turned the deadbolt completely. It was like 2am so I would have woken everyone up to get back inside.
I had to go into work early one morning and so put my boy outside when I left, but I was trying to be quiet and didn't slam the back door. It doesn't always shut properly if not closed firmly, something I never bothered fixing because it meant that my GSD could nose or paw the door open if he wanted to go out to the toilet at night and let himself back in again. So on this cold morning I guess he thought being back in the big warm den was a good idea, trouble is the alarm was set and long story short I got a call from the alarm company and rush home as quick as I could, but I still found a large dog hiding under my bed trying to get away from the noise, because every time he moved out from under the bed things would get super loud again. I cried and apologised to him for like 5 minutes for me being so stupid, as to not make sure things were safe for him. I then had to go back to work again, something I didn't want to do, but had no choice. But he got lots of attention and a big walk when I got back that night.

my dog, as he is a furry or feathered hunter, as soon as he is outside especially now, he is obsessed with finding a track to track game, nose to the ground for his greatest happiness..

Oh, bénissez-le ! :gsd_love:Il a l'air adorable, quelle race est-il ?
you tell me "he looks adorable" when you haven't even seen him in a picture.😆 disregard the image of the wolf which has nothing to do with my current dog, it's just that the wolf is my favorite wild animal, and my dog's breed is an American Staffordshire Terrier X Spaniel ....

I had to go into work early one morning and so put my boy outside when I left, but I was trying to be quiet and didn't slam the back door. It doesn't always shut properly if not closed firmly, something I never bothered fixing because it meant that my GSD could nose or paw the door open if he wanted to go out to the toilet at night and let himself back in again. So on this cold morning I guess he thought being back in the big warm den was a good idea, trouble is the alarm was set and long story short I got a call from the alarm company and rush home as quick as I could, but I still found a large dog hiding under my bed trying to get away from the noise, because every time he moved out from under the bed things would get super loud again. I cried and apologised to him for like 5 minutes for me being so stupid, as to not make sure things were safe for him. I then had to go back to work again, something I didn't want to do, but had no choice. But he got lots of attention and a big walk when I got back that night.
awww he sounds like such a good boy :)

awww he sounds like such a good boy :)
The very best anyone could ask for.

I have some stories here starring this gentle big guy for those who are interested.

Safe to even read at work if your boss doesn't catch you slacking off rather than doing your work:

Contains loving M/M dog content, and emotional stuff;

Mega Walks!

He knows when a day outs happening, when you get the rucksack out and fill it with stuff, he bounces around the room with a stupid grin on his face. Like foraging for mushrooms through the woods for hours, though you do have to watch him because he can trample right on top of the days dinner.

Two mushroom foraging fans here! That, plus digging some holes in the ground and rolling on a carcass? Can't be beat!

Hi there! So every single one of our companions and lovers have different personalities and thus individual needs and preferences.
I'd like to hear from you what activities your companions love to do!
Hunting, walking, fucking me, and long jumping is what my dogs enjoy most. 😊

- Being my jogging partner and long chill walks around the park, meeting other people and other dogs (he's very curious and loves attention).
- Eating... he really loves it when I make him pork ribs {the only problem is I like them too}.
- Physical contact, he loooooves cuddling, and he'll always try to lean on me while I'm sitting on the floor or on the couch while I'm watching a movie or something, or when I'm on my laptop. He's very friendly and gentle, and he's kind of a love addict; loves to be hugged and smothered with love.
- Taking naps and drooling on our bed after we've been out.
- Sex. He really really enjoys sex, and our make out sessions.

He's the best :)

Hi there! So every single one of our companions and lovers have different personalities and thus individual needs and preferences.
I'd like to hear from you what activities your companions love to do!
My boy loves walks the most. Then wrestling second. He'll do catch, but loses interest pretty quick. He loves playing with baby deer, but the last time he was playing like that the newborne fawn almost had a heart attack...

He loves adventure and creek/river swimming, and has the most horrible taste of water preference. Won't drink the good high quality water, but slurps crap water weather natural or jugged.

Attachments

• Jan_4_2023_6_29_16.jpg
    Jan_4_2023_6_29_16.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 16
My boy loves walks the most. Then wrestling second. He'll do catch, but loses interest pretty quick. He loves playing with baby deer, but the last time he was playing like that the newborne fawn almost had a heart attack...

He loves adventure and creek/river swimming, and has the most horrible taste of water preference. Won't drink the good high quality water, but slurps crap water weather natural or jugged.
Maybe he likes his water to have a smell to it, none of this odorless crystal clear stuff for his refined palate. :gsd_wink:

Maybe he likes his water to have a smell to it, none of this odorless crystal clear stuff for his refined palate. :gsd_wink:
Yeah, maybe. I mean I purified our own natural water for a whole year, and he preferred to drink from the creek. During our trucking days I'd get good tasting distilled or purified water, you know the good stuff, but instead he wanted Deer Creek, polo, or ice mountain, all of which just taste horrible imo.

That water thing and the fact he does this creepy perverted thing with his tongue where other dogs pee just irritates me lol. I mean I'm all for the whole sniffing dog piss thing, but the way he does it creeps me out, it's so weird lol. But I love him just the way he is nonetheless

Yeah, maybe. I mean I purified our own natural water for a whole year, and he preferred to drink from the creek. During our trucking days I'd get good tasting distilled or purified water, you know the good stuff, but instead he wanted Deer Creek, polo, or ice mountain, all of which just taste horrible imo.

That water thing and the fact he does this creepy perverted thing with his tongue where other dogs pee just irritates me lol. I mean I'm all for the whole sniffing dog piss thing, but the way he does it creeps me out, it's so weird lol. But I love him just the way he is nonetheless
Well some animals shove their head under mid stream and end up smelling like pee, which is apparently a very sexy thing to them, so just be glad he doesn't take things to those lengths.

Now WHERE is that other sock? (guilty look on 🐶 )
Best solution is to just tie a bunch of odd socks (whom have lost there friend) together to make a floppy dog toy, then those sock fetishist canines amongst us can play to their hearts content with "the precious".

Best solution is to just tie a bunch of odd socks (whom have lost there friend) together to make a floppy dog toy, then those sock fetishist canines amongst us can play to their hearts content with "the precious".
lol the Precious! 💍

I'd say the VERY best solution is to have just one kind of sock. Lose one (or get a hole in one)? throw it away. You've got plenty more, Bonus: no more matching them up any more!

lol the Precious! 💍

I'd say the VERY best solution is to have just one kind of sock. Lose one (or get a hole in one)? throw it away. You've got plenty more, Bonus: no more matching them up any more!
Throw it Away!!! :gsd_stunning: Unless I am very mistaken someone at your location has an urgent need and longing of any socks you no longer desire to make use of. Reuse is the best kind of recycling. :gsd_happysmile: And bringing a dog happiness, shows them you love them.

Back