What are your companions' favourite activities?

destroy the fisks when you don't like the lawn anymore, go for a walk without a precise destination when she came out, eat only what likes and overturning everything else (eating after anyway)

If I'm, brushed, give me hoof or tested when i snoring like a locomotive, sleep with me in the field (far), get chased throughout the field when it's now that I have to leave

apart from all this ... to endure my cuddles and my voice when we're together (and biting my hand when I'm on the phone because I'm not talking to her)

Ah yes my old pup, before she went blind and started having trouble getting around she loved to go on nice long hikes through the woods unleashed. She enjoys being held like a toddler and she's a top and loves to 69. Now a days she sleeps mostly and likes to try to go after the cats when they get too close. We cuddle all the time and she always greets me when I get home from work. I'll miss her when she is gone and im afraid her time is coming all too soon 😢

Well my boys love sex, they ask for it all the time, but when they aren't getting off with me they love to run at the dog park and play with their friends, hiking is a must too, of course play with their toys and sleep, they really like to sleep lol

Hi there! So every single one of our companions and lovers have different personalities and thus individual needs and preferences.
I'd like to hear from you what activities your companions love to do!
Walks and car rides for sure, screeches the whole time but worth it to see a smile on his face.

Mine loves to play hide and seek! Then when she finds me, i chase her around and shes runs to her little safe space under my desk where her bed is, then i go hide again. 🥰

My previous pup partner (pupner?) was pretty lazy and his favorite thing was to nap underneath my feet or curled up next to me in bed. He had a very old man personality.

Typically head actually. She likes to swing it into me I'd she doesn't get her attention
Oh, I see... Bovine heads are pretty hard I hope it's a gentle bump.

I'm also having trouble sleeping tonight due to bovine issues; mainly my bull and the bulls on neighbouring farms are having bellowing competitions. So at the moment my bull's favourite activity is keeping me awake and making lots of noise. I guess there must be fertile cows scent on the breeze or something.

Oh, I see... Bovine heads are pretty hard I hope it's a gentle bump.

I'm also having trouble sleeping tonight due to bovine issues; mainly my bull and the bulls on neighbouring farms are having bellowing competitions. So at the moment my bull's favourite activity is keeping me awake and making lots of noise. I guess there must be fertile cows scent on the breeze or something.
😂😂😂

Tigger loves to meet new people and go exploring, while his sister Soka, enjoys long naps in the sun, and plowing through the snow at full speed!

Sleeping ( like right now in-fact), eating, demanding more food, finding ways to harass and annoy me.

Some of the neighborhood cats get together and hang out, my neighbor has informed me that they've seen my cat playing with them frequently. (Yes, playing and not fighting, didn't realize my boy had a social club)
Sometimes I see a group of them sleeping on a nearby tin roof, my boy with them.

My pupper enjoys going running at the park and sometimes swimming, normally I take her out once a week so she can meet and play with other dogs, but at home normally we throw a rope toy around the yard and she happily zooms and tugs.

Most of the time we just laze cuddled up in this household.

Back