What are your companions' favourite activities?

My livestock guardian loves to patrol the fence line and warn away any would be predators. Besides that she loves to play with smaller dogs by mouthing them and jumping all round and over them. When she's inside and on the bed she wants to do the same with me. She's just huge playful puppy. When playing, her bite has virtually no pressure. She's soooo sweet. (edit for my bad grammar!)

We have a cat. We don't OWN a cat; she's more like a roommate who doesn't do chores. She pays rent, though. I imagine that's what she's been intending when she's brought home a dead bunny, almost every night this week.
Can you sent her round to my place for a week, I got some bunnies that keep eating my young trees.

A little late to reply, but, my golden retriever loves to swim. I don't know what it is but I can't keep that dog out of the pool. Everytime I go for a swim he has to join me or he'll wine at the door.

Car rides... He just LOVES being in the car. He once tried to run away and when he saw me get in the car to chase him he ran back and jumped right in!

Car rides... He just LOVES being in the car. He once tried to run away and when he saw me get in the car to chase him he ran back and jumped right in!
It was good he came back like that, why did he try and run away though?

It was good he came back like that, why did he try and run away though?
It was when we first got him and my sister left the garage door open so he decided to walk up the 1/4mi driveway with my mom's dog! When he saw us open the car door he turned around and hopped right in!

It was when we first got him and my sister left the garage door open so he decided to walk up the 1/4mi driveway with my mom's dog! When he saw us open the car door he turned around and hopped right in!
Oh, so he was just going on an adventure with your mom's dog, until you made him a better offer. :gsd_wink: A car ride.

Our boy loved it when we went hunting and camping. When he seen us packing the truck with the hunting and camping gear he would hang around you so there was no chance of forgetting him :D He loved chasing a ball also. His only annoying thing was the wife could not hang her undies or bra out on the line. He took great pleasure in tearing them apart ;)

Our boy loved it when we went hunting and camping. When he seen us packing the truck with the hunting and camping gear he would hang around you so there was no chance of forgetting him :D He loved chasing a ball also. His only annoying thing was the wife could not hang her undies or bra out on the line. He took great pleasure in tearing them apart ;)
Always gotta take your dog. It's the rules!

My boy actually smashed a big hole in the garage back door to get into the car, so we wouldn't forget to take him with us when going away. Admittedly it wasn't a solid wood door, but I still was not expecting to see a GSD head smashing through it shortly followed by the rest of him. :gsd_grin: But I guess when you're built Tonka tough, no mere door is going to stop you.

My dog likes walks, eating, staring, licking peoples eyelids (don't ask), having fusses and relaxing. I've tried getting her to play... she's not interested.

My cat likes bitch slapping the dog, (no claws, just her paw pad). Having tummy rubs, chasing her own shadow and waking me up at 3am, with non-stop meowing. You know... cat stuff.

Showing us humans how simple life can be!!! My dogs are chilling most of the times preferably in the sun, chasing anything that moves on walks and be lazy! other then that Eat sleep repeat and maybe have some fun one day!;)

Running on the beach and playing with the same dogs there almost every day. He also likes to swim in the pool and just soak when it's hot.

my dog just wants to cuddle and beg for whatever meaty food i may have brought home from a restaurant.. oh and she loooves giving kisses. You have to close your mouth or she might just go for it if she were in your lap

Mine is absolutely obsessed in her Kong toy, even in full heat she would ignore any male if she can run after that damn crazy bouncing thing.

One of mine absolutely loves to watch tv. It's the damnedest thing, she'll stare at the tv with me when it's on, and sometimes will bark if I turn it off. If I need her distracted or to stay in the room, I'll pop on animal planet and she's glued to the screen

One of mine absolutely loves to watch tv. It's the damnedest thing, she'll stare at the tv with me when it's on, and sometimes will bark if I turn it off. If I need her distracted or to stay in the room, I'll pop on animal planet and she's glued to the screen
What breed is she? In dogs those that have flatter faces tend to be able to watch TV easier than those with a longer muzzle, It has something to do with the eye position on the head I believe from memory.

All my doggies loves to go for walks with car rides. They love playing with each other with a rope, balls, and chasing. ❤❤ it's the cutest thing to see a big female Dane tackle a male Shepard to the floor 😂😂
My dane will run full speed and pounce on my mastiff girl and she'll give it right back to him making him turn and run to avoid her wrath

Back