What are your companions' favourite activities?

Raven loves sunbathing, kealdra she's curious and loves to explore while we rest, good long hikes Outdoors
Both love to tear up stuff unicorns
Raven hunts mice Army crawls oh, the other one still young

1. hanging out together
2. tug and fetch with one of his toys
3. barking and keeping his house and his people safe
4. WALKS (see also, sniffing things)
5. BREAKFAST/DINNER
6. running out back and BARKING TO ANNOUNCE TO ALL NEIGHBORS THAT HE IS A JERK
7. finding the softest place in the room and laying down on it

Caesar being a chessie loves swimming in the local river (and trying to receive branches far too large for him to carry).

We love going for hikes and runs around the dog park! He loves making friends with new doggos and then after he expelled his energy we just snuggle up together against the floor or bed or couch :3

To preface, this is about crested geckos.
my two boys mostly..just sleep nestled in their leaves during the day. At night they..wander around and look at nothing. My larger male I'm having to handfeed because his feeding response isn't very high. I enjoy it, it's a good excuse to sit with one of the geckos and do very little. They both like to explore with their silly walks and blank expressions when I have them out with me at the office. They love honey and figs, and in maybe three more months, they should be big enough to move to their permanent enclosures and out of their hatchling tubs.
I'm in the process of setting up the tanks as bioactive, with a lot of attention put into how they'll grow with the plants, places for them to feel secure, and natural features to boost their health and lifestyles.

My pup , loves her new game... hop on pop. Lol 30 + pounds of puppy landing on you in the middle of the night. But I roll with it. Best she do it now . She will be about 150.

My pup , loves her new game... hop on pop. Lol 30 + pounds of puppy landing on you in the middle of the night. But I roll with it. Best she do it now . She will be about 150.
:gsd_laughing: When I first read the name of the game I thought she was popping bubble wrap or destroying toys.

If she's jumping on you now though, you might want to encourage her to be a little careful before her puppy brain is installed in the 150 pound body you are expecting. A lot of pups take years, if they ever do, to grow up as it were. and act a bit calmer.

But the puppy years can also be a really fun time for both of you as you canine discovers the world and everything in it.

Hi there! So every single one of our companions and lovers have different personalities and thus individual needs and preferences.
I'd like to hear from you what activities your companions love to d

Hi there! So every single one of our companions and lovers have different personalities and thus individual needs and preferences.
I'd like to hear from you what activities your companions love to do!
I like relaxing outside and throwing the ball around.

I don't get to see this boy anymore unfortunately but one pup I saw regularly just adored having his tummy scratched. I know it's cliche but he did, and I loved doing it for him

One of my boy, white retriver loves chew and bite off the hard stuffs. If I get him a wooden toy, He tears it down in a twinkling of an eye. :husky_ohmy: He's just full of surprises lol.
The other one, my Jindo dog's not very into toys or playing, but
he's so adorable because always wants to sleep by my side, and he
loves me giving him handjob so much. He's bashful but really affectionate.
Retriever is not quite into sexual stuff yet though, I think he's not mature enough for that kind of things.

I also lived with a chipmunk🐿️,
At first he was very shy and wary of me, but he opened his heart to me
soon after, and since then, he always like to climbing on my shoulder.
He was so lovable, but now he's passed away peacefully. I miss him till now.

Last edited:
My dogs favorite activity is going on a car ride with his head out the window, I can’t even walk him near our car or else he flips out! Other than that he loves playing fetch and swimming.

My doggy just loves to "fight" empy plastic bottles lol
But only under supervision, right? Bottles can be fun toys until bits start coming off them, at which point the game needs to end for the dogs safety; little bits of plastic can do horrible things to a dogs insides if swallowed.

But only under supervision, right? Bottles can be fun toys until bits start coming off them, at which point the game needs to end for the dogs safety; little bits of plastic can do horrible things to a dogs insides if swallowed.
Ofc, he doesn't really chew on them too much. I think he's lonely sometimes, cause he play with his toys like they are other animals :/

His favorite thing to do is look for lizards to catch and play with. But ultimately kills them.

Last edited:
Back