Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

The way they hump into the other lions looks very hot. I'm not sure if only the alpha male would fuck or if the rest of the pack would go after?
I’m not sure, but I’m sure it would be awesome though. I myself would want to get fucked by a hyena or a massive feral wolf. I imagine the musk would be great and being pinned down by either animal would be fantastic

I have friends with roos. They are not zoo friends, but they have roos. Why par say do you not think a roo would let anyone close enough to fuck it. Tame roos let people close to them all the time. In fact, many people have pet roos that sleep with them.
And as to wild roos, there are many areas in Australia that have wild roos that wantder the towns and get food from tourests. Well, I say roos, wallabies in this case, but still, same family.
So, I ask again, why would a roo have to be dead to

I have always been curious about being fucked by a gorilla or a lion
Me too. A big silver back I would love to take me and use me

It's to make it so none of the lions know if her cubs are theirs, and in doing so, encourages the lions to protect the cubs since they might be theirs. When an outside the pride lion takes over, he kills all the cubs from the previous lions, then immediately forces himself on the lionesses. The fertility of lions is low, which is why the have sex a lot

It's to make it so none of the lions know if her cubs are theirs, and in doing so, encourages the lions to protect the cubs since they might be theirs. When an outside the pride lion takes over, he kills all the cubs from the previous lions, then immediately forces himself on the lionesses. The fertility of lions is low, which is why the have sex a lot
Definitely makes sense, I didn't know they had low fertility though. Thanks! :)

hmm...theres way too many to count! at the top of my list, dolphin, red panda, deer, wolf, hyena, any big cat (lions, mane coon, lynx, leopards and pumas), great apes...and about every animal at the zoos ive been to. both genders of them all :)

Well, foxes are top of the list for sure. But for something odd I would have to say that ostriches are are definitely on my bucket list. Specifically I would love to be mounted by a male and let him have his fun while pinning me under all that warm feathery weight. Another fun one would to be seduced by a giant male snake before he sinks a cock inside while leaving the other one out to dribble cum everywhere. He could use me as a body warmer and cock sleeve while we sleep.

Male giraffe.Was at the state fair a few years back and went by the giraffe display.The goofy thing tried to lick my son and he ran away,but all I could see was that big spade shaped cock hanging there.It was awesome!Don't know if it would fit in my hole but i'd love to try...

For me it would no doubt be a female otter, more specifically asian short clawed otter, I kinda dig raccoons too. IRL size would be an issue, but I would be more than pleased just playing around with their genitals

Back