Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

So we're talking impossible things, right? Just so we're clear, things we haven't done yet and are very unlikely to ever do.
Given the premisse I find myself very attracted to dolphins.
Yes, or at the very least, very hard to manage logistics-wise. And uh... idk where you live, but I am located on the GA-FL border, we have bottlenose dolphins all over the place here, my father owns a boat, i mean, maybe we could arrange something where I help you out?
That being said i have no clue where you live so :/

it is mating season for them rn i think, at least if the multitude of dolphins fucking that i saw last time i was on the water was any indication

I'm going to say a panda. Or really any kind of bear.
i would be worried to try a bear, i mean, if its tame and stuff, maybe, how big is a bear's cock actually?

To go beyond the dolphin thing (even thought I would want to try one as well). Maybe a Kangaroo or something would be interesting. Being from the states, I don't think I can find one around here lol.
a kangaroo would be nice but marsupials are kinda hard to come by here... i mean, other than opossums. and, i dont think an opossum is big enough to take a human lol.

i would be worried to try a bear, i mean, if its tame and stuff, maybe, how big is a bear's cock actually?

a kangaroo would be nice but marsupials are kinda hard to come by here... i mean, other than opossums. and, i dont think an opossum is big enough to take a human lol.
Yeah the not being tamed bit is what would be the biggest obstacle. And from what little I can find, internet says average for a bear is 7 inches but I'm taking that as a grain of salt ?

I'm mainly only really into horses and dogs. I've seen few pig vids that I've found hot but not sure I'd try.

However weird one that I'm curious about is snake.... Only because I once saw a vid of a guy with a snake and nearly the whole thing went up his ass. I'd be interested to see what that felt like ?

I'm mainly only really into horses and dogs. I've seen few pig vids that I've found hot but not sure I'd try.

However weird one that I'm curious about is snake.... Only because I once saw a vid of a guy with a snake and nearly the whole thing went up his ass. I'd be interested to see what that felt like ?
Had a vid at one time with a snake giving a blow job that was kinda hot

A Maned Wolf!

They're such beautiful creatures. I'd like to wrap my face around their backside and go to town! Male, Female, doesn't matter.. Give me some balls or pussy in my mouth with a side of anus. Their musky backside probably smells better since their diet consists of raw meats. I'm salivating ?

Back