Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

A female booboo in heat. With her labia fully swollen and all she wants is dick inside of her to bring her to orgasm.
Second would be a dolphin.

For me it's all male animals fucking me; I would have to say turtles because they have massive and very interesting cocks, zebra, gorilla/any of the big apes or monkey, and last maybe kangaroo(funny story on the kangaroos we had a family friend that had a handfull of pet kangaroos we think she was fucking them she was a bit to close to them.)

My ultimate fantasy involves a female elephant. Lets just say, have you seen the video of the zookeepers head going up the elephant's butt. Yeah, I want that. I have a thing for butts, more specifically anus.

Lemur because they would be so fun to give a bj to, they have big cocks. Also Hyena because the mating style of the male is unique and really hot, they also have big cocks. The best would be a sea lion, but like one of the weaker males with no harem. he's out scavenging small fish one day and gets trapped on land by low tide by accident. I share my sandwich and gets friendly. His slit opens up and I stroke it revealing a 10 inch marine member. 10 hours later when he can go home he slips out of me and rolls off, coating us in morning sand. Since I dont think this handsome seal will want to go to die to the alpha seal Ill show up to our spot all year long again and again :3

Blue whale. Would probably have to literally submerge my entire body into a vagina like that, but it sounds interesting. Leopard seals are also very attractive. I like the sleekness of the body. Don't get me wrong, though, I'd love me a chubby harbor seal. But leopard seals are my favorite among pinnepeds.

Another somewhat random one for me would be squirrels. I don't know what it is about them, but they turn me on. Guess it's the bushy tail and cute ears, not to mention those cute tiny paws.

As for extinct animals, I am interested in basilosaurus. Yeah, I'm a sucker for sea creatures lol. Hyenadon, Andrewsarchus, Simbakubwa are interesting as well, I like their general body type.

maxresdefault.png

Just like many others, I would love to be used by a dolphin <3

Otherwise, something like a squid/octopus would be amazing~
Bonus points if its sentient enough to fill every hole of mine it can reach :3

i dont know if any of them are weird but maybe it adds something new to the table.
so here are the females that arent on my standard list like dog,horse,farm animals,wolf,dolphin,deer,bear i would want to mate with
manewolf/african wild dog/hyena/jackal
lion / mountain lion /tiger/leopard (curse you disney)
orca/whale shark/manta/smaller whales/sharks/seals
rhino/hippo/giraffe/zebra/gazelle/kangoroo/okapi/tapir
komodo dragon/big boa/crocodile
elk/reindeer/bison
red panda/otter/racoon/fox (think about it... fox giving a Blowjob, racoon simultaneously helping with handjob while otter playing with balls.... wouldnt that be awesome? red panda just there for kuddles🤣)

and most of them prob not doable in my livetime 😭

Last edited by a moderator:
Back