Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

If those were slightly bigger...
IMG_20220531_092505.jpg
I mean... 1 footlong, 4 pounds and I have here an os penis from one of those boys... It is the same size as a 12kg dog...
What is it with mustelids??

They say turtles 🐢 have one of the biggest cocks and cum out there, curious 🧐 how it would be latching unto a woman.

Ooh, wolves and dolphins are definitely high on the list for me...

I've fantasized a lot about being "adopted" by a big pack of wolves and forming a very close bond with them. They're really big! 💦
Dolphins are just as fascinating to me, too, and whales and orcas to a slightly lesser degree. I've always been curious what they feel like.

A big giant panda, don't care if male or female, they kinda look the same.
They are so cute and mushy, and they have pretty big plantigrade feet too, so thats the big real reason.

A big giant panda, don't care if male or female, they kinda look the same.
They are so cute and mushy, and they have pretty big plantigrade feet too, so thats the big real reason.
That's a very cute reason for wanting to play with a panda~

I'm mainly only really into horses and dogs. I've seen few pig vids that I've found hot but not sure I'd try.

However weird one that I'm curious about is snake.... Only because I once saw a vid of a guy with a snake and nearly the whole thing went up his ass. I'd be interested to see what that felt like ?
I saw that same video. I would love to see the whole thing though. It was hot as hell, and I would try it in a heart beat.

I'd say either a large primate or a giraffe.

Primates are intelligent and are the closest animals to humans, and I think if you build up the right amount of connection to one, then certain types of sexual contact could work.

And giraffes sound very interesting, because I wonder how many humans in all of history, have successfully mated with one.

For me it's all male animals fucking me; I would have to say turtles because they have massive and very interesting cocks, zebra, gorilla/any of the big apes or monkey, and last maybe kangaroo(funny story on the kangaroos we had a family friend that had a handfull of pet kangaroos we think she was fucking them she was a bit to close to them.)
I watched a video of a man and female roo once. Oh it was so wrong I loved it so much

killer whale... had a crazy realistic dream as a teenager about having sex with an orca... funny enough I'm gay but in my dream the whale was female... still the most vivid and best sex dream I've had...

Just such a fun thread I thought id say that I saw a drowzee pic that gave me so many ideas. Im gonna say Tapir this time! Ive always had a thing for short animals with big dicks. They have expressive faces and cute snouts. Id love to live by a village, pick strawberries and make pie. Every day Id go outside on the hill and pet my Tapir boar Silverwind. Id spend hour after hour slowly petting him while kissing his balls. I'd lay on my back and he'd rest his ass on my face. I'd cum in his tight yet porcine big ass every tuesday. 2 hours a day minimum just him on his side and me breathing around his cock, cum trickling down my throat. I have a similar idea about alligators, more expansive slitplay though.

have there ever been any things involving chimps? not fondling, but actual intercourse. all the primate stuff are always still of boob grabs and stuff, but never sex :unsure:. but id probably want to try a bear
I believe there was a orangutans that was saved from a brothel from somewhere I forget her name sad story really.

Like canines and equines primarily, but you know... if a female gorilla, orangutan or bonobo winked at me encouragingly and curled a finger for me to come closer, I wouldn't pass that up. Especially, I think, bonobo. My wife would be interested, too, I'm sure, but male apes really don't offer much. The exploration part, the curiosity, would be fun... her being explored by one. Among other things, you know we're swingers, right? So... just kind of natural to want to hang out with other "swingers," too. :)

And even rarer -- other homo species in the various Hominidae array (extinct, they say, or "absorbed"). Pure fantasy, of course, but... Neanderthal's a given. And that little Lucy? She's always kinda turned me on. She was probably a looker in her day. :)

One step farther from reality? A Sasquatch or a Yeti.
That's actually something I have pondered from time to time. The ancient human thing.

Did someone just yell tapeworm? .....weird choice but I don't kink shame.
I choose a bunny. But not just any bunny, Babs Bunny specifically from her appearance in Space Jam.

Back