Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

A rhino I just think they have a beautiful penis so unique. This is what a rhino penis looks like, This is from my Jill in Africa set.

Attachments

• Jill In Africa Rhino (21).jpg
    Jill In Africa Rhino (21).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • Jill In Africa Rhino (10).jpg
    Jill In Africa Rhino (10).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
Would love to get intimate with a male spotted hyena ~

me, i'd take either, though i admit i lean more towards females. would love to learn the logistics of how to fuck a female hyena. from the looks of it in hyena mating videos, you'd have to squat down _really_ low, then manage to get your dick in at about a 90 degree or even 100 degree angle, then somehow get it to point forward. it looks like they use their dick to pull the opening from _under_ the female to kindof behind the female (at about a similar entry angle to a female dog).

me, i'd take either, though i admit i lean more towards females. would love to learn the logistics of how to fuck a female hyena. from the looks of it in hyena mating videos, you'd have to squat down _really_ low, then manage to get your dick in at about a 90 degree or even 100 degree angle, then somehow get it to point forward. it looks like they use their dick to pull the opening from _under_ the female to kindof behind the female (at about a similar entry angle to a female dog).
I'd bet that if a female hyena could choose she would prefer to be fucked in the butt than through her vagenis (vagina + penis xD). I dunno, I've always thought that sex for them seems kinda painful... 😅

Downside is female hyenas are far more aggressive than males, making them very dangerous. It's also one of the reasons why they're the dominant ones, the food hunters, pack/clan leaders, etc.

Downside is female hyenas are far more aggressive than males, making them very dangerous. It's also one of the reasons why they're the dominant ones, the food hunters, pack/clan leaders, etc.
Yeah, you can say that they wear the trousers in da house 😝

right. as was said by someone else above, this is pretty much all fantasy anyway. i know it's pretty much 99% unlikely to happen, if not more.

why would you think it would be painful?
Dunno exactly, but I've read that in order to achieve penetration the female has to retract her genitalia in themselves to create an opening for the male. When I think about that and think to my own penis retracted in itself like a glove I'm just guessing that isn't as pleasurable as it looks in other species. I mean, even male hyenas have a real issue in finding the opening. But maybe I'm just speculating... :unsure:

Last edited:
Dunno, I've always

Dunno exactly, but I've read that in order to achieve penetration the female has to retract her genitalia in themselves to create an opening for the male. When I think about that and think to my own penis retracted in itself like a glove I'm just guessing that isn't as pleasurable as it looks in other species. I mean, even male hyenas have a real issue in finding the opening. But maybe I'm just speculating... :unsure:

as far as i know, you're right about the female anatomy, but i can't imagine it would feel bad. something that integral to life has to feel good or it wouldn't happen. the exception of course being birth... too late at that point! giving BIRTH (especially for a female hyena, and especially her first pregnancy) hurts like a motherfucker, i bet.

something that integral to life has to feel good or it wouldn't happen.
Hmm... I am not totally sure about this. I mean, I have seen even female dogs in pain during mating sometimes, so I think that instinct has a major role during heat, than personal pleasure, but who knows we can't simply ask that to the animals 😅
the exception of course being birth... too late at that point! giving BIRTH (especially for a female hyena, and especially her first pregnancy) hurts like a motherfucker, i bet.
Yeah, with a higher mortality rate for the mother too.
That's why scientists still don't know why hyenas choose this adaptation considering all the disadvantages 🤔

As ain as it sounds topping g a male of any species is technically weird, simply because males arent designed to be topped, yet they still allow it no sweat quite often. The idea of a horses meat swaying as I thrust in and out drives my fruity!!

Hmm... I am not totally sure about this. I mean, I have seen even female dogs in pain during mating sometimes, so I think that instinct has a major role during heat, than personal pleasure, but who knows we can't simply ask that to the animals 😅

Yeah, with a higher mortality rate for the mother too.
That's why scientists still don't know why hyenas choose this adaptation considering all the disadvantages 🤔

yeah, re: female dogs in pain ... there is a "too late" factor here because of knotting. it's like birth ("too late") but far more immediate. however, i think a lot of that is initial shock/surprise, because the knot (and even pulling at her vulva from the inside as the knot does) can definitely be a source of pleasure for them. watch the right mating videos and it's pretty clear.

re: choosing this adaptation ... i'm guessing it's just your choice of words, but i just can't help but point out that hyenas didn't "choose" anything. for whatever reason, it's the path that became more viable. it didn't even have to be an internal (species standpoint) pressure ... it could have been external (maybe the precursor to spotted hyenas that didn't have this adaptation died out due to some environmental pressure). i'm sure they'll figure it out some day.

yeah, re: female dogs in pain ... there is a "too late" factor here because of knotting. it's like birth ("too late") but far more immediate. however, i think a lot of that is initial shock/surprise, because the knot (and even pulling at her vulva from the inside as the knot does) can definitely be a source of pleasure for them. watch the right mating videos and it's pretty clear.
I think I know enough to say that sex is not always as pleasurable as we imagine it.
Just think to a buck mating with a doe. The sexual act in itself lasts only few seconds, but in that short time the female receives a 'stab' from the male and, usually, she runs away just after that. I'm not a genius and I don't read minds, but I'm quite sure that the female doesn't get any pleasure from the act.
Returning to dogs, I don't say that ALL the dogs who mate are in pain, but... Especially inexperienced ones, and the couples were the male is bigger than the female, don't have always a great time during sex, because don't forget that dogs are not like us who can adjust the pace to make the experience more comfortable for our partners, they simply give all they got in quick and strong thrusts, then, they stop for their 10-20 minutes or whatever...

re: choosing this adaptation ... i'm guessing it's just your choice of words, but i just can't help but point out that hyenas didn't "choose" anything. for whatever reason, it's the path that became more viable. it didn't even have to be an internal (species standpoint) pressure ... it could have been external (maybe the precursor to spotted hyenas that didn't have this adaptation died out due to some environmental pressure). i'm sure they'll figure it out some day.

Oh well, I meant in evolutionary terms (forgive me, English is not my native language so I try my best xD).
Usually, disadvantageous traits are eliminated from a species by natural selection, but, in this case, they still persist.

Back