Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

Whats the weirdest/most interesting animal you would like to try having sex with?
I am gonna start with my personal pick, a giraffe.
Reasoning:
Personally? Always has been deer and elk. I have a huge love for them and if it's be safe for the both of us I'd love to get fucked by a buck. Or possibly finger a doe. All are welcome to me hehe.

Just the thought of having a couple of aussies around like a big male red kangaroo our very own male big bird (Emu) and a male Koala. ;)

Hmm, maybe another great ape? There's evidence it could even go so far as to produce offspring, and they're surprisingly close to humans in most metrics

A bear for one! If I had to choose maybe a polar bear to finally put the color of their junk mystery to rest haha.

But also a big reptile, like a croc/gator. Those slits man.... Got me a bit curious heh.

Just the thought of having a couple of aussies around like a big male red kangaroo our very own male big bird (Emu) and a male Koala. ;)
O did see a video of a guy fucking a roo once. I felt bad as it was really hot. I felt bad it excited me as surly the Roo would had to of been dead. There's no way you could fuck a roo otherwise.

O did see a video of a guy fucking a roo once. I felt bad as it was really hot. I felt bad it excited me as surly the Roo would had to of been dead. There's no way you could fuck a roo otherwise.
ummmmmmm, and why exactly is that?

I can't imagine a roo letting a human close enough to fuck it
I have friends with roos. They are not zoo friends, but they have roos. Why par say do you not think a roo would let anyone close enough to fuck it. Tame roos let people close to them all the time. In fact, many people have pet roos that sleep with them.
And as to wild roos, there are many areas in Australia that have wild roos that wantder the towns and get food from tourests. Well, I say roos, wallabies in this case, but still, same family.
So, I ask again, why would a roo have to be dead to fuck it?

Back