Weird animal you would like to try stuff with

^
Same here, one of my fantasies is having a male tiger mount me, I can feel his balls slap against my ass as he plunges his spined prick just deep enough to prod my prostate, then he fills my ass with his hot tiger cum.

The better half has always had a fantasy of having herself filled with insects but has never done it as she's also scared to death of them lol

I don’t think I would consider it weird but I would really like to try something with a big female cat 😁

I dream about sunbathing nude on a beach. I wake up to a boa constrictor latching onto the head of my dick, thinking it's a critter. I don't have time to react before it coils around my johnson, trying to squeeze the life out of it. I'm hard as a rock by this time, of course. Then, as the boa starts to swallow me whole, digging its fangs in as it inches me down its throat I climax right into it's stomach. In my little fantasy, the act of releasing in its mouth causes it to detach from me and slither away, embarrassed that it mistook me for a meal.

Back