Tell us a joke.

A cat meets an entity and asks him:
--What are you?
--A gnome! -- an entity answered.
--So, what do you do, being a gnome?
--I make mischief, I break things, I don't let people sleep at night.
The cat thought and said:
--Well, seems that I am gnome as well.

How can you find a woman who had sex with a stallion?

Just ask the magic mirror "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the marest of them all?"

Question?
What did the blonde say when she opened up a box of Cheerios.
Answer
Ooh ooh donut seeds

Let me tell you a story about a man name jed, a poor mountain man who kept his family barely, feed
One day he was shooting at some food and up though the ground pop Ellie May nude.
Well the next thing you know jed was over there sucking on her tits and pulling in her hair.

The rabbit was walking through the forest and saw the fox, crushed, barely able to walk.
-Foxie, what happened to you?
- Oh, Bunny, a huge moose has appeared in the forest. Very well-mannered, very cultured, but fucks very painfully!
The rabbit was frightened and started with a hasty step. Then he saw the wolf. The wolf - all crushed, can barely walk.
-What happened to you, Wolfie?
- Oh, Bunny, a huge moose has appeared in the forest. Very well-mannered, very cultured, very polite, but fucks very painfully!
The rabbit was seriously frightened and hurried off, looking around anxiously. Then he saw the bear, so crushed that it could barely move its legs.
-What happened to you, Teddie, you look terrible!
- Oh, Bunny, my friend, a huge moose has appeared in the forest. Very well-mannered, very cultured, very polite, but fucks veeeeeeery painfully!
The rabbit panicked and ran away to his house. He went in, locked the door, nailed up the windows, got into bed and wrapped himself in the blanket. He barely sews, barely breathes so as not to make a sound.
Suddenly there was a loud crash noise and after a second a deep bass voice said near the rabbit's ear:
-Good evening! Did I wake you up sir?

I don't get it.

tom-hanks-forrest-gump.gif

Indian boy walks up to his dad and says "Father, how did I get my name?"
Father says "When your brother was born, I walked out of the teepee and the first thing I saw was a deer running through the woods. So he was named Running Deer."
"Yes, father", says the little indian boy, "But how did I get my name?"
Father replies "When your sister was born, I came out of the teepee, and there was a beautiful cloud floating in the sky, so she was named Floating Cloud."
"Yes, father", his son responds, "but how did I get my name?"
Father pauses for a moment to pick a handful of berries before saying "What makes you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?"

A priest and a rabbi see a naked 10yo boy, washed up and unconscious on the sand as they walk down the beach.

The priest asks the rabbi “hey, you wanna fuck him?”

The rabbi says “sure! Outta what?”

Works a whole lot better if you spell it "coop" (pronounced as the single syllable "coop", rhyming with the American pronunciation of the word "coupe", or two-door car, that you're trying to play on later, and usually meaning a place to house chickens) rather than "co-op", which is pronounced as two syllables - "koh"-"ahhp", and is a shorthand form of the word "cooperative", usually meaning a group of people/businesses of some sort clubbing together to do business, often, (but by no means exclusively) in grains and similar agricultural commodities, by pooling their money and buying those commodities in bulk form (say a 25 ton dump truck load of oats, or a whole beef carcass as examples) at a cheaper price than they'd be able to get it for if they bought it in "by the 50 pound bag" or "a pound of hamburger" amounts, then selling that product on to members of the co-op at a (usually fairly significant) savings over the "by the bag/pound" price.

In your case, since it reads as "chicken co-op", the setup falls flat on its face - Though I've never heard of such a thing, I'd expect a "chicken co-op" to be not a place to shelter chickens (or even a building with ANY number of doors), but a group of people buying chicken-related supplies, and instead of a laugh when you try to play the car-related pun, you just get a grammar lesson like this.

But thanks for trying, and try not to take my spelling/grammar OCD too personally.
Why'd the Hemingway chicken cross the road? To die. In the rain.

--Are you satisfied with your stay in psychiatry?
--I am very satisfied! Everything is perfectly treated here! And you will surely be healed.
-- But, sir, I am the Minister of Health!
--Oh, you're an easy case, my friend! When I walked in, I was The Lord of the Rings!

A man and a woman lie in bed touching each other.
,Put a finger in me, she says.
The man inserts his finger.
Put two fingers in me, she continues, three ...four..five..until the whole hand is inside.
Both chocked and amazed the man starts fisting her.
Put your other hand in me to! She yells.
Thinking it would not be possible the man slowly inserts his other hand, to his huge surprice he is able to get both hands inside.
Clap your hands,she tells him
I can't he replies to which she answers
I'm tight, right?

guy eating his GF and he spits out a pea, goes back down, spits out a piece of rice, back down again , spits out a chunk of carrot, he looks up at her and says > Are you sick? she says, no , but the guy before you was.

Back