Tell us a joke.

A woman enters the pharmacy and asks for arsenic.
Male pharmacist: Why do you want to buy it?
Woman: I want to poison my husband who is cheating on me.
Male pharmacist: Madam, I'm afraid I can't sell you arsenic to kill your husband even if he's having an affair with another woman.

Then the woman shows a photograph depicting sexual intercourse between the woman's husband and the pharmacist's wife.
Male pharmacist: Oooh! You should have shown me this prescription straight away!

Greek vs. Italian

A Greek and Italian were debating who has the superior culture.
The Greek says, “We have the Parthenon.”
The Italian says, “We have the Coliseum.”
The Greeks says, “We had great mathematicians and philosophers.”
The Italian says, “We created a world empire and established Pax Romana.”
And so on and so on for hours, until finally the Greek lights up and says…. “We invented sex!”
The Italian nods slowly, thinks, and replies, “That is true—but it was Italians who introduced it to women!”

It’s funny I look for memes for information and the news for entertainment lol

The whole system needs a fuckin reset
Agreed!

Maybe we need a much younger generation running the country. Super young boomers or the Gen x'ers at the very oldest, Old boomers and the silent generation need to take their old ways and go home, this is 1950s America anymore. Or at least stop trying to force things on us and run this country by using a fairytale book.

-----------------------------------------

My name is Joe Biden and....
I forgot this message.

------------------------------------------
deathsantis.png

--------------------------------------------------------------

dump.png

A poor Jew came to the rabbi.
Rabbi, I have nothing to eat, give me a job.
Okay, come to me as a clerk.
But I don’t know how to write.
Well then, I have two dollars - so you have one.
The Jew took a dollar, bought a pack of cigarettes with it, sold it for two - bought four, sold four - bought eight, then a stall, then a store, then a yacht, then an airplane, then a mine in Namibia.
Having become a multimillionaire, he once walked along Forty-seventh Avenue and saw a diamond necklace for his woman in a window.
How much does it cost? he asked the seller.
Three million dollars.
Okay, said the Jew and began to count out three million at a hundred bucks.
The seller was surprised:
You could write a check!
But I don’t know how to write.
How can it be???
If I could write, I would be a clerk in the synagogue.

Someone walks in the city center with a bucket and sprinkles sand. A policeman stops him:
--What are you doing, dude?!
--I'm sprinkling sand!
--Why?
--To chase away the crocodiles!
--But there are no crocodiles here!
--Because I'm sprinkling!

A German man, a Dutch man and an English man are in the pub drinking and get talking about sex. The German man said I fucked the wife last week and when I gave her oral sex her orgasm was so powerful she lifted 6 inches off the bed. The Dutch man said thats nothing I fucked my girlfriend the other day in the ass, her orgasm was so powerful she lifted 12 inches off the bed. The English man said look lads i fucked my missus earlier today and when I finished I wiped my knob on her curtains, she hit the fooking roof!

one time I planted a post in the field
only to be asked to remove the post because it was causing offence

Back