Slut

Dn just reading this. Got me so turned on and wish I was in the same room on the same bed with you. I’d let you do whatever you wanted to me.

I would be your submissive slut. 😈

Confession: I have never even with a girl that was dominant towards me I have always had to be the dominant one.
Thank-you for your lovely comments.
"Do whatever I want to you?" Be careful. The last woman who said that to me couldn't walk the next morning. All her muscles were sore from cumming too hard, too many times. I certainly had "done what I wanted to her."
She couldn't get up to pee, so the dear lady had to pee in my mouth, then I made her cum again. The poor creature went back to sleep until after lunch time.

I'm not dominant. I AM in charge, but not what I would call dominant.

I'm not into degradation or humiliation but I love being called names. It's dirty talk, that's all. I don't want to be called that outside the bedroom... or the kitchen floor. I guess I just disassociate the word from it's actual definition. You can call me whore, but I'm not expecting payment. It's not even about submissiveness, but that usually fits the situation. It seems weird to call a dom a slut.
Lady in the streets, slut in the sheets.

I’m a slut. Always have been one and always will be! The fact I’m married and have two children makes me feel even more of a slut with my lifestyle sex choices. I also can’t mind at all being called a slut cause that’s what I am… Especially when another girl calls me a slut and most when or if we‘re getting it on with each other. I strive to be more of a slut every day and I’m not even ashamed of it!

I’m a slut. Always have been one and always will be! The fact I’m married and have two children makes me feel even more of a slut with my lifestyle sex choices. I also can’t mind at all being called a slut cause that’s what I am… Especially when another girl calls me a slut and most when or if we‘re getting it on with each other. I strive to be more of a slut every day and I’m not even ashamed of it!
Good, don't be ashamed of who you are. Hell, if your husband knows and shares I would think that's even hotter!

Just perfect. Do you kids know how much of a slut you are or do you hide it from them

It doesn't bother me being called names during sex at all, with people or animals. I'm an owned sub and it's all part of my lifestyle, though I usually get called a bitch while being mounted and slut is saved for with people 😇
Very nice good girl

Just today, I was called a slut many times within an hour. I was edging a lovely lady at her request, and quite mercilessly so. I'm not a dominatrix, but I had her handcuffed to the headboard. I couldn't let her touch herself, now could I?
She called me a slut LOTS of times, employing many wonderful variations and compoundings of the word: slut, slut whore, whore slut, fucking slut, fuck slut, slut fuck, pussyslut, dirty slut fuck, dirty slut, filthy slut and, always a classic, "slut whore bitch," each one making me more horny and dripping-wet than the last.

It doesn't bother me being called names during sex at all, with people or animals. I'm an owned sub and it's all part of my lifestyle, though I usually get called a bitch while being mounted and slut is saved for with people 😇
thats cool...and awesome :love:
:giggle:

Well I am someone that enjoys sex, lots of sex and masturbation, lots if it as well. I am not monogamous I have always enjoyed it with varied partners and we'll breeds you could say 😉
If that makes me a slut, so be it, it is who I am and I am proud of it
My type of lady. In a hypothetical situations I'd just for flings though, not looking for anything serious.

Back