Slut

I like beeing called Good Girl. But seriously no I don´t like beeing called Slut nor do i like beeing taught of as one. Im not a slut and i don´t consider myself to be slutty for enganging in zoosex.
I would consider myself a bitch but in the original meaning of the word.

I like beeing called Good Girl. But seriously no I don´t like beeing called Slut nor do i like beeing taught of as one. Im not a slut and i don´t consider myself to be slutty for enganging in zoosex.
I would consider myself a bitch but in the original meaning of the word.
At my age i have found that the ohnly way i will get what i desire is to strip myself any expectations of personal dignity.

I don't give a shit if people would call me a slut, if they know I get fucked by dogs. It's my life, my pleasure, and if they knew and judged me for it, they'd just bust out of my life...
[/QUOTEit people's opinions are like arse holes. Everybody had one and most are full of shit.

I AM a pure slut, and for women only.
As a creature of sex, that's why I was created.
My urges are deep, primal, overwhelming, and I am a tempestuous lover.
If I want you bad enough, I'll stop at nothing to have you.
I will take from you as much as I want. More than you thought you could give.
I will give back to you much more than that. More than you thought you could take.
I will always test the limits of your endurance, and the depth of your sexual hunger.
If you survive, you've proven yourself, and I'll be back for more.

© 2021 Kristy

There are millions upon millions of sluts who are not submissive in the least. Not even close. I'm one of them.
I Am One As Well. Can be submissive to an extent. I have always dreamt of being a slut for another woman and man reading your comment I am dying for you to make your slut. Sign me up idc how long the list is ill wait however long to get time with you. You are a dream come true. 🥰😻🤤😈💦

Do you like being called a slut if you are fucked by a dog or horse, the people who are watching might call you that but do you like being called that?
Please call me a slut! I'd love for my partner to call me dirty names. Sadly a zoo virgin but I'd love to be called a slut or whore by someone assisting in a knotting. Sometimes I do cam shows (rarely nowadays sadly) but I really get off when viewers call me a slut.

Back