Slut

A guy in a bar called me a slut. Not good under any circumstances, but it was AFTER he grabbed my ass, after which I took out his knee with a sidekick and sent him to the floor. He lay on the floor screaming, "You fucking slut!"
I said, "I may be, but you're the one on the floor with a broken knee."
Then, his wife started kicking him, which brought forth more of the "slut" word, this time at her.

I'm a dude... but I LOVE call my sex partners like that... and I f*cking love even more when they want me to call them "slut, whore, bitch"...

I love dirty words, don't @ me.

With an animal? No. I've known a few people who think it's hot and degrading etc and they just irritate tge hell out of me like no bro you got it all wrong. Now though when my man has his cock shoved down my throat and he's slepping, choking or spanking me then yea I freaking love it.

I do, wether it's when my wife pegs me and I'm a huge sub or later when I have my male pig, and beauceron 😍 I fantasize a lot about how I'd submit to my pig

A guy in a bar called me a slut. Not good under any circumstances, but it was AFTER he grabbed my ass, after which I took out his knee with a sidekick and sent him to the floor. He lay on the floor screaming, "You fucking slut!"
I said, "I may be, but you're the one on the floor with a broken knee."
Then, his wife started kicking him, which brought forth more of the "slut" word, this time at her.
You did good. Always be respectfull,

It makes me uncontrollably horny when the breeze blows my skirt way up with no panties on,
especially when it sometimes makes my inner thighs wet. Oh my...how I love that...
Does that make me a slut? Yes, proudly and happily so.
Slut is a term society created to keep women in their place . To me it is a fun loving woman who wants her desires met.
Their is nothing wrong with that

If degradation is your thing, that's fine, but that's not what it means to me at all.
If a woman calls me a slut in any context, there is no higher compliment on my desire and ability to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her, all night long, and keep her cumming for me until the sun comes up.

"Oh FUCK yeah! Make me cum again, you SLUT!"
"You hot SLUT! Get out of those clothes and fuck me good!"
"Give your pussy to me, you dripping, wet slut!"

All that is music to my ears, and fuel for my fire.

If degradation is your thing, that's fine, but that's not what it means to me at all.
If a woman calls me a slut in any context, there is no higher compliment on my desire and ability to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her, all night long, and keep her cumming for me until the sun comes up.

"Oh FUCK yeah! Make me cum again, you SLUT!"
"You hot SLUT! Get out of those clothes and fuck me good!"
"Give your pussy to me, you dripping, wet slut!"

All that is music to my ears, and fuel for my fire.
Dn just reading this. Got me so turned on and wish I was in the same room on the same bed with you. I’d let you do whatever you wanted to me.

I would be your submissive slut. 😈

Confession: I have never even with a girl that was dominant towards me I have always had to be the dominant one.

Do you like being called a slut if you are fucked by a dog or horse, the people who are watching might call you that but do you like being called that?
I guess it would really depend on the woman and if she likes being called a slut. I am definitely and man slut cause I love sex. Haha. Ive had many affairs because my wife(hopefully soon to be ex wife in two years) doesn’t have sex with me. I’ve found my one and I’m definitely her slut

Back