Slut

Years ago I was in the BDSM scene and I had a lady, she was not my mistress because she didnt give me her collar cause I was not enough maso (when I was with her I was dress as sub women (cross-dresser), but she gaves me the best compliment ever

"Of all the subs I've had in my life, I've never ever seen a slut like you, I'm gonna miss you"

Last edited:
There are times when I'm in the moment ill tell me my hubby to degrade me in ways that turn me on.

But only in that moment! If I'm called a slut or any other degrading names outside of that I would be offended and turned off so quick.

Sometimes when Lucien is having good way with me I do like saying degrading things outloud for him to hear...

I wouldn't appreciate another person calling me such names. But like Crissida said, talking that way when Max is on me... That's another thing. :)
I refer to myself as a "bitch" but that's more accurate than degrading (at least that's how I feel about it in that context).

I wouldn't appreciate another person calling me such names. But like Crissida said, talking that way when Max is on me... That's another thing. :)
I refer to myself as a "bitch" but that's more accurate than degrading (at least that's how I feel about it in that context).
Exactly! Like I know what my boy likes to hear. Sometimes I think he likes it

Slut:
It's a compliment - a recognition of a woman's supreme skills as a fuckpartner - a woman who gets off on driving her partner out of her mind with non-stop orgasms in ANY way necessary.
When not having sex, a true slut will do anything it takes, in public or private, to make her partner, or even someone she doesn't know, throbbing and soaking wet, or if it's a male, throbbing hard to have her.

I’m a slut. Always have been one and always will be! The fact I’m married and have two children makes me feel even more of a slut with my lifestyle sex choices. I also can’t mind at all being called a slut cause that’s what I am… Especially when another girl calls me a slut and most when or if we‘re getting it on with each other. I strive to be more of a slut every day and I’m not even ashamed of it!
"Getting it on?" You naughty girl...

Slut:
It's a compliment - a recognition of a woman's supreme skills as a fuckpartner - a woman who gets off on driving her partner out of her mind with non-stop orgasms in ANY way necessary.
When not having sex, a true slut will do anything it takes, in public or private, to make her partner, or even someone she doesn't know, throbbing and soaking wet, or if it's a male, throbbing hard to have her.
That’s exactly what a true Slut should and must be!

Fair warning: If wild and raucous sex between two horny-as-hell females offends you, shocks you, twists your undies or gives you nightmares, don't read this. It is NOT a romantic encounter of sweet and tender lovemaking. This was last night, and is illustrative of what the slut-word does for women who love hearing it.

I was fucking one of my fuck-hungry housemates with a ten-inch strapon. Not just fucking. I mean really POUNDING her from behind. Her ass and thighs were all wet, and most of me was all wet, all from our juices and cum splattering alot with our fucks. She had cum many times, as had I inside the strapon. She was making barking and growling noises with each of my fucks into her.

She always does this when she wants to cum just one more time. She yelled, "FUCK ME, YOU HOT, NASTY WHORE! I yelled back at her, "TAKE IT ALL, YOU FUCKING FILTHY SLUT!" Then I really NAILED her, my fucks shoving her forward onto her face in the mattress. After three more fucks into her without any mercy or remorse, she came like a wild, primal, slut whore.

Summation: The slut-word and the whore-word are good.

Fair warning: If wild and raucous sex between two horny-as-hell females offends you, shocks you, twists your undies or gives you nightmares, don't read this. It is NOT a romantic encounter of sweet and tender lovemaking. This was last night, and is illustrative of what the slut-word does for women who love hearing it.

I was fucking one of my fuck-hungry housemates with a ten-inch strapon. Not just fucking. I mean really POUNDING her from behind. Her ass and thighs were all wet, and most of me was all wet, all from our juices and cum splattering alot with our fucks. She had cum many times, as had I inside the strapon. She was making barking and growling noises with each of my fucks into her.

She always does this when she wants to cum just one more time. She yelled, "FUCK ME, YOU HOT, NASTY WHORE! I yelled back at her, "TAKE IT ALL, YOU FUCKING FILTHY SLUT!" Then I really NAILED her, my fucks shoving her forward onto her face in the mattress. After three more fucks into her without any mercy or remorse, she came like a wild, primal, slut whore.

Summation: The slut-word and the whore-word are good.
Why you little whore!
Great read.

Yes I love it ...I love to please men and beasts . The more I get called names and degraded the more turned on I get ...for me it's a win win

Back