Slut

Fair warning: If wild and raucous sex between two horny-as-hell females offends you, shocks you, twists your undies or gives you nightmares, don't read this. It is NOT a romantic encounter of sweet and tender lovemaking. This was last night, and is illustrative of what the slut-word does for women who love hearing it.

I was fucking one of my fuck-hungry housemates with a ten-inch strapon. Not just fucking. I mean really POUNDING her from behind. Her ass and thighs were all wet, and most of me was all wet, all from our juices and cum splattering alot with our fucks. She had cum many times, as had I inside the strapon. She was making barking and growling noises with each of my fucks into her.

She always does this when she wants to cum just one more time. She yelled, "FUCK ME, YOU HOT, NASTY WHORE! I yelled back at her, "TAKE IT ALL, YOU FUCKING FILTHY SLUT!" Then I really NAILED her, my fucks shoving her forward onto her face in the mattress. After three more fucks into her without any mercy or remorse, she came like a wild, primal, slut whore.

Summation: The slut-word and the whore-word are good.
Mmmmm fucking LOOOOOOOOOOVE this you fucking slut whore!!!!! Coming from one slut and whore to another!!!!!

In general, I dont care if I am or I am not a slut.

But as long as people use the word with offensive meaning, if a random person calls me slut, it will not end well for him.

I've certainly been called it by male and female partners, and used it with female partners - all said in the heat of passion. And I'm a big fan of dirty talk during sex. Have also referred to myself and some of my gf's/fuck buddies as sluts.

In the past 'slut' was purely derogatory term but I think it's changing. As long as it's not used in a derogatory way I don't have a problem with it. It's just another part of dirty talk or being cheeky with friends

I really enjoy dirty talk…it’s one of my favourite things. And this thread, with all it’s sexy sluts, has got me very aroused 😛

Sometimes, just a loving and generous sex partner isn't enough to get it done, now is it.
Sometimes, you have a deep, deep need for a woman who is willing, and knows HOW, to crawl right into the very soul of your sexual being and turn you inside out, rocking your body hard from one wild, primal orgasm to the next for hours and hours on end.

For that, you need a slut. An absolutely fuckhungry, pussycrazy, filthy, nasty, dirty, messy whore slut, who will never stop doing the most intensely depraved things to you unless you crawl away from her, if you're able, with the word "stop" barely squeaking from your throat.

Sometimes, just a loving and generous sex partner isn't enough to get it done, now is it.
Sometimes, you have a deep, deep need for a woman who is willing, and knows HOW, to crawl right into the very soul of your sexual being and turn you inside out, rocking your body hard from one wild, primal orgasm to the next for hours and hours on end.

For that, you need a slut. An absolutely fuckhungry, pussycrazy, filthy, nasty, dirty, messy whore slut, who will never stop doing the most intensely depraved things to you unless you crawl away from her, if you're able, with the word "stop" barely squeaking from your throat.
🙃🤭

Hmmmm....know anybody in that category, miz K?....I'll volunteer to test your hypothesis....heck, I'll even take notes....as long as my pen...cil holds out😄

Last edited:

"Makes Help wanted sign" LOOKING FOR HOT BLONDE SLUT Apply inside. :love::love:

Back