Slut

Pancakes above the table for me, you know what for him under the table.

Not a closet I'm too tall.

Cuts down on dishwasher wear and tear. It's practical!

Or just really like kissing.

Or ... a ferocious sexual appetite.

Slut is a judgment word about promiscuity for many people.

I call it EXPERIENCE. :-D
Your point-by-point analysis is excellent. Thank-you for replying!

My Master used to call me a Puppy Slut and I enjoyed the term in that setting.

Personally just being called a slut or whore wasn’t my favorite terms when dealing with human-human sex. Slut was favored over whore though.

Even behind bedroom doors it would make me feisty if I was called that.
"Bitch" I am totally fine with.
Lol....everyone has their sticky places. Since I don't generally use cuss words in public, I save them for the bedroom or what passes for it at that moment. I think most of the ladies Ive had relationships with found shock value in such words coming out of my mouth. Probably it was because of something they were causing me to feel pleasure about, or something pleasureable they were taking from me.... I'm not saying every second word is a "dirty" one.....like anything else it is measured.😉

Informationally, I have described myself as a slut. Some of my best friends in youth were sluts. One probably saved my life one wine-dark morning. In a woman it can be one of her myriad attractive qualities.

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Two

- If five orgasms are not enough for you, giving or receiving, you might be a slut.

- If you get soaking wet from doing naughty things in public and nearly cumming, you might be a slut.

- If you live naked and start to leave to go somewhere, and get outside before you remember to put clothes on, it's possible you might be a slut.

- If you demand that a man, or a woman with a strapon, fucks you as hard as they can for as long as they can, you might be a slut.

- If it's a woman with strapon, and she gives up before you do, you ARE a slut, and I applaud you.

If I study you long enough, maybe I'll find your "angry sex" button.
Tease me about being short or bite me and you will find out just how angry and violent of a lover I can be.
I will bite you back, but that only enhance the rest of the physical responses your body will have. Nothing beats feeling the taste and warmth of blood as you pierce the skin of your partner just a little during an orgasm.

Tease me about being short or bite me and you will find out just how angry and violent of a lover I can be.
I will bite you back, but that only enhance the rest of the physical responses your body will have. Nothing beats feeling the taste and warmth of blood as you pierce the skin of your partner just a little during an orgasm.
Ah, now we're getting somewhere...

(I would never tease anyone for any such thing, and I do not tolerate it when I see it elsewhere, online or offline)

Ah, now we're getting somewhere...

(I would never tease anyone for any such thing, and I do not tolerate it when I see it elsewhere, online or offline)
Then I guess that you will have to use your teeth to piss me off. Or slap me in the face (not too hard....eh, hard is fine to). Be physical and I will be physical to you.
Sex is not a single player game, play me like how you want me to act and I will follow your lead.

You Just Might Be a Slut - Part Two

- If five orgasms are not enough for you, giving or receiving, you might be a slut.

- If you get soaking wet from doing naughty things in public and nearly cumming, you might be a slut.

- If you live naked and start to leave to go somewhere, and get outside before you remember to put clothes on, it's possible you might be a slut.

- If you demand that a man, or a woman with a strapon, fucks you as hard as they can for as long as they can, you might be a slut.

- If it's a woman with strapon, and she gives up before you do, you ARE a slut, and I applaud you.
"Yes"..... Any of the above applies Miss @Kristy !

My Mistress is 5'3", no one ever takes the piss out of her!

Back