Slut

Definitely depends on who is calling me a slut. If it's in the box bedroom though I'm pretty much guaranteed to love it. If it's some random stranger then probably not, unless maybe I find them really attractive, I might secretly like it. I do however very much like to think of myself as one, but I'd never admit that to most people.

I aspire to be a slut! I only have 1 sexual partner (human) but I want many others human and animal. I love dirty talk and I get so hot and horny when I k ow people are watching me. I cam on occasion and post videos sometimes to sites. I never do it for money just want slut exposure and to feel dirty.

It's never happened to me, I'm usually referred to as a gentleman. If however any of you want to call me a slut please feel free and I'll ignore you because that's what a gentleman does!

Clearly, this is very subjective but the consensus seems to be it that it mainly comes down to the context in which it is used and by who. If you're called that on the streets by a stranger its probably derogatory so you kick their ass. Call my lady a slut in public and you're in the hospital. But it can also be derogatory in the bedroom but be hot if you like being degraded, and many do in fun. Personally, "slut" is a compliment even when I use it to degrade her when we're playing. I would never call a woman "slut" in public to piss her off. I would call her a cunt. Its far more effective and she really, really, really would have deserved it at that point!

Clearly, this is very subjective but the consensus seems to be it that it mainly comes down to the context in which it is used and by who. If you're called that on the streets by a stranger its probably derogatory so you kick their ass. Call my lady a slut in public and you're in the hospital. But it can also be derogatory in the bedroom but be hot if you like being degraded, and many do in fun. Personally, "slut" is a compliment even when I use it to degrade her when we're playing. I would never call a woman "slut" in public to piss her off. I would call her a cunt. Its far more effective and she really, really, really would have deserved it at that point!
I love it, and it has nothing at all to do with being degraded. I would NEVER tolerate that. It is a compliment, or a sort of female bonding among a few of us.

Fuck me hard, fuck me long and fill me with all your cums. Be you hooman, dog, pig, horse, turtle, satyr etc

I do love it! Ideally someone making eye contact and calling me a doggy fucker or any other vulnerable and humiliating words :3 of they pull out phone and start filming without telling its double the pleasure :)

I suppose it would depend on who was saying it. I am submissive...to a certain degree, but I don’t like to be yelled at, humiliated, beaten and some of the other things more hardcore dom/subs seem to be into.

that being said, I strayed while I was married and I have had multiple partners abs things like that and well, as noted above, ‘if the shoe fits’. Haha

I suppose it would depend on who was saying it. I am submissive...to a certain degree, but I don’t like to be yelled at, humiliated, beaten and some of the other things more hardcore dom/subs seem to be into.

that being said, I strayed while I was married and I have had multiple partners abs things like that and well, as noted above, ‘if the shoe fits’. Haha
Good girl

slut is a daring word who can be called genes so why not.
I myself find dog bitch or bitch in heat much nicer because it doesn't sound that hard and it also suits you when you share your life with dogs.

Back