Slut

Well, I am a subordinate lover. I’ve never been fucked by a dog or a horse, but I want to experience this one day. If there would be others watching, it would excite me to call me a slut in the meantime.

I don't see what the issue is with being called a slut. Its your life people, please enjoy it!!! Others only use the term 'slut' in a derogatory manner when they're jealous anyway.

what the difference between a slut and a bitch
Slut is the one everyone thinks, is fucking everyone, because she looks like and acts she does in public ... and 9 out of 10 she not fucking anyone.
Bitch fucks everyone but you.
The whore is the one fucking everyone .... but NO one would ever believe, she would ever fuck, anyone.
The prude is the one at home getting fucked by the neighbors shepherd, she not willing to fuck guys, but she getting fucked more then everyone.
Fact, i have been very good friends with all these types.
Both the supposed sluts, are the ones, that end up getting the guys to take them home and drop them off.... because they only like flirting but are serious picky about who they sleep with ..... both of them however prefered flirting with womanizer types .... one every few months got dropped off at my house in the middle of the night by some dude she used some sort of excuse with to make him drop her off, drunk, ad so horny so she couldn't stand it, so she would fuck me silly, and i take her home the next day. No strings attached, friends with great benefits. Because she KNEW she was safe with me, if she was simply drunk or what have you, i would not take advantage or force her into anything she didn't want, even if all she wanted was to snuggle nakid for the rest of the night.
The actual whore i knew had fucked all my buddies and most the town, no one would ever believe she was like that, she loved sex.
i KNOW a girl, that everyone swears is a virgin and she actually claims she is, and is a real fanatic on no sex before marriage and such. Her neighbor is a friend of the family, i know the dog well .... was doing some deck repairs one morning and shep was not around like he normally was, i happened to hear a sliding door open at her place glanced over, and seen shep come out into her back yard. When he came back over seen me he was very happy to get some scratches.... but he wasn't interested in the type itch scratching he normally was, at all. A dog that is normaly so excited to see me when no one elses is home he almost wets himself. He went and layed down like he was all wore out ....LOL o_O

Obviously I'm good with it. I don't find these words offensive or degrading at all. My husband calls me a slut as a term of endearment. If my dogs could talk, they'd surely tell you I'm their bitch. I take pride in it.
Well I mean it's... kind of... in your username! So, I'd definitely imagine you would have absolutely no problem with the word whatsoever. :p

The way I see it most of the time on here, is that women don't mind the self given title of a "slut", "doggy slut", or "horse slut." Maybe it's a sexually self degrading title, maybe it's a playful title, maybe it's empowering to take back a phrase that was once seen as an obscenity, maybe it's something else entirely. If a human were to call these self titled "sluts" a slut or a whore, they might take offence if it's not done so in a harmless or playful manor, as context is absolutely important in these matters. Or they might not care at all and just brush it off, even if used as an insult.

But overall, everyone's feelings towards the word will be different. Traditionally it's an insult. But it's not the first time an insult was taken and redefined into something positive. The phrase "hun" or "hon" is often used in a kind and endearing context. "Aww, you're very sweet, hon. Thank you!" However the use of this word in it's original context was actually as a patronizing insult.

Like Kristy says, I do not respond to anyone who addresses me in a DM saying "Hi slut", but I am very proud of what and who I am, even if I sometimes struggle with that. I am a very happy slut most of the time. What I struggle with is depression and how it changes how I see myself, but to be called "slut" by my girlfriends is lovely and, to me, beautiful.
I also see myself literally as a "bitch". I love when I am called names, slut, bitch, whore, tramp......

Like Kristy says, I do not respond to anyone who addresses me in a DM saying "Hi slut", but I am very proud of what and who I am, even if I sometimes struggle with that. I am a very happy slut most of the time. What I struggle with is depression and how it changes how I see myself, but to be called "slut" by my girlfriends is lovely and, to me, beautiful.
I also see myself literally as a "bitch". I love when I am called names, slut, bitch, whore, tramp......
Absolutely. If someone says to me during sex, "You are such a slutty whore!" That turns me on much, much more, and I get even more so.
Also, I'm sorry about the depression thing, hon. I know that wasn't your main point, but still. My heart is with you.

If someone says me ima zoophile slut it turns me on big time

Personaly I don't like to be called that name. I don't even meet the definition, I'm not promiscuous and I don't get intimate with the ones I don't feel affections to. I can understand, that many people like to call themselves "slut", but it's something completly different to call it yourself or by your partner, and to be called it by random guys online or on streets.
On the other hand, the word bitch is pretty acceptable for me, even though it can be seen negatively in general context. But by being dedicated and submissive to canines, it just is who I am. By this definition, this is who I am, and it's not to be ashamed of.

Back