Senior Women Trying Beast

45 lesbian woman, submissive. Desperately seeking woman older, to own and degrade me. The problem is, I openly am proud to admit that I have sex with animals on this site. And am no longer feeling humiliated by it. I need someone to bend my limits. That's the problem with fetishes. Once you do them, regularly, they're no longer a dream.

I have watched lots of videos , read lots of posts and did a little research in all my years on these forums. It seems to me that the average age of a female having her first beast encounter is 28. Since we live in the age of the internet more lines are being crossed and more fetishes explored.
I have a fetish for senior women (55+) and was wondering if the incidence of women in this age group is relatively low or are women more open minded and willing to explore?
I'm in my 40s and I notice I get way more uninhibited as I age and willing to go for new experiences in bed, including Men and Beast.
I would love to see your videos if you make any

Many women with age (40 plus) can find their libido explode like a lightening bolt. And they
start to entertain all sorts of sexual ideas in serious fashion. A mature woman can (I know 2) indulge
in the pleasures of the beast. A great release for the busy professional who comes home from the office
and needs some on all fours refreshment.

Many women with age (40 plus) can find their libido explode like a lightening bolt. And they
start to entertain all sorts of sexual ideas in serious fashion. A mature woman can (I know 2) indulge
in the pleasures of the beast. A great release for the busy professional who comes home from the office
and needs some on all fours refreshment.
I wish i knew one. I'd love to watch them.

I would think that could be a natural progression for older women that live alone.
They will usually have a dog for protection .
I’m not saying all would but if loneliness and it crossed their mind it could begin a happy life.
I think as with most people men or women it doesn’t cross their mind.

From own experience, I've had active doggy bitches from their early twenties up to their late 60's, one exception was even closer to 70. It definitely is so that once you reach a certain age, you don't give a crap anymore what others my or may not think about you, and just do what you feel you want or need. As such, most of our ladies were in the 30-50 age bracket. Some were purely into animals, but most had previous experience with BDSM, Dom/sub relationships, swinging etc. Not saying that either of those activities automatically lead to love for animals or the wish to have sex with them, but I suspect that being open or participating in those other activities also resulted in being more open to try this.

Back