Senior Women Trying Beast

In my experience (mostly relating to zoo sex) I find women in their 20's to early 30's tend to feel they are expected to act in a proper "mom tye" way. Many then decide they can be who they want. This is not to say all in their 20's dont just let it out.

Since we live in the age of the internet more lines are being crossed and more fetishes explored.

One of the awesome things about the internet is we can connect with others far outside our own personal geography, and maybe realize we're not alone.

When I got started, I really had no idea there was anyone else, and that contributed to feeling shame and other things about it because in a vacuum, we tend to be extra hard on ourselves.

This is so true I also discovered it around 1995 and I definitely felt shame because I viewed photos on the internet and thought it was so naughty but I was fixated and I thought the women were sex goddesses and I had nothing but glorification for them.

One of the awesome things about the internet is we can connect with others far outside our own personal geography, and maybe realize we're not alone.

When I got started, I really had no idea there was anyone else, and that contributed to feeling shame and other things about it because in a vacuum, we tend to be extra hard on ourselves.
I know it’s so satisfying knowing you all exist. We need to throw a giant masquerade party and guess who we are

I have watched lots of videos , read lots of posts and did a little research in all my years on these forums. It seems to me that the average age of a female having her first beast encounter is 28. Since we live in the age of the internet more lines are being crossed and more fetishes explored.
I have a fetish for senior women (55+) and was wondering if the incidence of women in this age group is relatively low or are women more open minded and willing to explore?
I'm in my 40s and I notice I get way more uninhibited as I age and willing to go for new experiences in bed, including Men and Beast.
Awww man i love older woman but only the ones that still have nice looks and hot bodies low body count with tight pussy. Dm bro i be talking to older woman. We should def hang out sometime and go pick some up.

Back