Senior Women Trying Beast

knotsucker

Tourist
I have watched lots of videos , read lots of posts and did a little research in all my years on these forums. It seems to me that the average age of a female having her first beast encounter is 28. Since we live in the age of the internet more lines are being crossed and more fetishes explored.
I have a fetish for senior women (55+) and was wondering if the incidence of women in this age group is relatively low or are women more open minded and willing to explore?
I'm in my 40s and I notice I get way more uninhibited as I age and willing to go for new experiences in bed, including Men and Beast.

OK. Im happy you're here. I finally have gotten comfy with the idea that I can actually do and enjoy this. Im still looking for my first encounter. I have done a few things as a teen but now Im willing to go so much farther. I would like to be your friend online. P.M me if you feel the same.

Yes we'll I'm 46 and even though I've been curious about and done some exploration since I was a teen. I have never wanted to explore this side of my sexual nature more than this time in my life and my urges are growing stronger year by year. I had several sexplorations with women in their 50s -even 70s when I was a young man.They were great lovers and very experiential in the bedroom. It has always crossed my mind if they ever thought about beast during their lifetimes and if they would ever perform it.I had just started having sex with men at 36 and now I'm here wanting to suck the knot of a aroused beast. I guess I can love everybody and everything!

Yes there's some good beast films with young people but most of the time the girl is just on all fours motionless and not really into it. Then there's the women in their 30s who are very animated and really get into the action. You can tell they really enjoy it and not just looking for a paycheck. Even at the swingers conventions many couples didn't start until their late 39s. I guess as we age we become more aware of our mortality and we get more bold to try things we always wanted.

Guess I'm consider myself one of the lucky ones, I'm a bi m and have know so since I was about 14. I have always been quite kinky too and tried everything I wanted sexually without guilt since that time.EDIT: I turn 67 this year.
Lucky guy. You must have not been "indoctrinated"= Programmed

Im a 57 y/o grandma and have been enjoying, really enjoying the lifestyle for more than my adult life. While it’s difficult to keep my passion hidden from certain members of the family, it’s more than worth it. To any women out there who think they’re too old, I say go for it. You’ll never regret it as there’s simply no greater physical pleasure possible. The intensity that your K9 will fuck you with is absolutely incredible.
Could not agree more @LisaC463 I am a 61 yo male and I still love my animals with as much passion as when I was 12-14 and starting out! Welcome and cheers LL

Back