Senior Women Trying Beast

As a guy in his late 20s who bangs a mid 40s milf (and would also bang those in their 50s/60s) I strongly agree older/mature women need to try out having some fun with a horny dog
I had also a relationship with a 18 years older mature woman for 4 years in my late 20s and I have to admit, best sex of my life! We did joke about her having sex with a dog when we were drunk but I missed an opportunity to actually let her try it before we broke up. I hope she secretly tries it without me knowing.

I'm a 61 yo TG and I have been more sexually experimental in the last 15 years than I was in the whole previous 45 years. Like others the curiousity about zoophillia has become an urge, then a desire, so now it is a need. I look at it as when my time comes I don't want to be thinking "if only I had tried x".
Fantastic! Follow your heart and sexual feelings!👍🏻👍🏻💋

I have watched lots of videos , read lots of posts and did a little research in all my years on these forums. It seems to me that the average age of a female having her first beast encounter is 28. Since we live in the age of the internet more lines are being crossed and more fetishes explored.
I have a fetish for senior women (55+) and was wondering if the incidence of women in this age group is relatively low or are women more open minded and willing to explore?
I'm in my 40s and I notice I get way more uninhibited as I age and willing to go for new experiences in bed, including Men and Beast.
I’m 58 I’ve had thoughts but never acted on them but once in my 20’s I woke up with my dog licking me and I must say I didn’t make him stop right away. I discounted that experienced and never shared that with anyone until recently. My Guy Started a conversation with me and I quickly remembered that memory and here we are reading and experimenting…. I so looking forward to these adventures!!!!

I’m 58 I’ve had thoughts but never acted on them but once in my 20’s I woke up with my dog licking me and I must say I didn’t make him stop right away. I discounted that experienced and never shared that with anyone until recently. My Guy Started a conversation with me and I quickly remembered that memory and here we are reading and experimenting…. I so looking forward to these adventures!!!!
Great adventure await 😘

Yes there's some good beast films with young people but most of the time the girl is just on all fours motionless and not really into it. Then there's the women in their 30s who are very animated and really get into the action. You can tell they really enjoy it and not just looking for a paycheck. Even at the swingers conventions many couples didn't start until their late 39s. I guess as we age we become more aware of our mortality and we get more bold to try things we always wanted.
Very true!

Yes we will
Has not happend in two years for you, what has changed that will make it happen now?
Not trying to be a jerk to you, just being realistic.
Not easy, but you have a female so I guess your chances are a lot higher than for the men over in "DesperationVille".

Good luck.

Has not happend in two years for you, what has changed that will make it happen now?
Not trying to be a jerk to you, just being realistic.
Not easy, but you have a female so I guess your chances are a lot higher than for the men over in "DesperationVille".

Good luck.
COVID and some health issues but that is mostly behind us. No not easy but we will make it happen.

If any of you beautiful women between 40-55 want sone young guy love, let me know. I'm in Houston and we can get together and have some drinks 🙃😁

yes,i,m a older lady,and lately I found out I have incrediable interest in this in so many ways,
I must say, I almost prefer older women as there is so much less BS and games. They know what they want and everything just seems a bit more relaxed. My only problem is I don’t seem to find many online. In RL I have met one I’m interested in and it’s slow going but I am enjoying the descent! Of course the likliehood is nothing will come of it, but that’s part of the path!

Back