Senior Women Trying Beast

I've had 2 at same time a few times, one laying on his back while I ride him and the other mounted me on my back with his cock in my ass. can not describe the feeling
Sound's like it could be heaven to some ladies I know in here. Have a great day xx

I'm a 61 yo TG and I have been more sexually experimental in the last 15 years than I was in the whole previous 45 years. Like others the curiousity about zoophillia has become an urge, then a desire, so now it is a need. I look at it as when my time comes I don't want to be thinking "if only I had tried x".

I am a mature man of 62. The thought of women and men my age is an exciting topic.
If you guys do make a group I would love to be included

Reply from a male: "Girls just want to have fun" Madonna already sang that many years ago and she also is a "senior" now 😊 So: start that group and enjoy your company, including animals!

I have watched lots of videos , read lots of posts and did a little research in all my years on these forums. It seems to me that the average age of a female having her first beast encounter is 28. Since we live in the age of the internet more lines are being crossed and more fetishes explored.
I have a fetish for senior women (55+) and was wondering if the incidence of women in this age group is relatively low or are women more open minded and willing to explore?
I'm in my 40s and I notice I get way more uninhibited as I age and willing to go for new experiences in bed, including Men and Beast.
Yes! I am totally uninhibited and I am a 68 yr old female

Back