Senior Women Trying Beast

I am a senior woman , 56 female. I have always been curious about beast sex but too nervous to try until now. But now I'm tired of men. Puppies seem like a better option. If there's a group for senior women I would join. I want to begin without the added pressure and risks with male owners.
If curious about beast sex, borrow the neighbors doggy. Lock yourself up in a room and let it give you a nice licking. It will give you that nice release after work. Takes the edge off the work week. ;)
After that maybe graduate onto further temptations.

If curious about beast sex, borrow the neighbors doggy. Lock yourself up in a room and let it give you a nice licking. It will give you that nice release after work. Takes the edge off the work week. ;)
Not a real good idea....what happens when doggie shows mom or daughter the new trick? Doggie loses balls and/or is rehomed. Think before acting.

I have watched lots of videos , read lots of posts and did a little research in all my years on these forums. It seems to me that the average age of a female having her first beast encounter is 28. Since we live in the age of the internet more lines are being crossed and more fetishes explored.
I have a fetish for senior women (55+) and was wondering if the incidence of women in this age group is relatively low or are women more open minded and willing to explore?
I'm in my 40s and I notice I get way more uninhibited as I age and willing to go for new experiences in bed, including Men and Beast.
I am 64 now been into K9 many years.... Do feel less inhibited now than when I was younger....

🙏 Please Invite me
Just go into the groups tab, select the general groups and click on the S in the alphabet and go to the Seniors Zoo. Click on the request to join button. This will trigger a message from cdnfrog (group owner) asking your age, reply and it will get approved.

Last edited:
Just go into the groups tab, select the general groups and click on the S in the alphabet and go to the Seniors Zoo. Click on the request to join button. This will trigger a message from cdnfrog (group owner) asking your age, reply and it will get approved.
I tried got this message(
Your user group is unable to send PCs to anyone.
Please notify the site admin of this message.
(Maximum conversation recipients = 0)

I tried got this message(
Your user group is unable to send PCs to anyone.
Please notify the site admin of this message.
(Maximum conversation recipients = 0)
That is odd. Just try again and if it happens again perhaps just send a message to cdnfrog.

Well i am only 39 atm and got into this young , really young , and saw a lot of comments about them having less inhibitions now oposed to when they were in there teens , well i am not at that age yet so i cannot say for sure but i think it has to do with society as well , if your outed now (not considering legal issues) ppl wouldnt be so judging oposed to same happening in 1980 for ex. So this might give ppl a bit more currage to try out things , plus now you have your own place where you can experiment in secrecy and safety opposed to a teen who can get caught by parents etc.
I have a lady friend who took her first knot thanks to me at the age of 56 , she is more lively and vibrant then most 20y olds i know, it might be strange but as a gay person i find her hot , not the looks but her person her openness , we are close friends, and now ofc she has her own doggo.

"Borrow the neighbor's doggy and lock yourself up in a room?"
Yeah, right! There is potential trouble written all over this.

That is a massive no! How disrespectful do you want to be? If you even considered doing that with my companion... well, how would you like someone to come along and just fuck your partner? I mean, your human partner? That is not the way to go, so I hope you were just joking.

That is a massive no! How disrespectful do you want to be? If you even considered doing that with my companion... well, how would you like someone to come along and just fuck your partner? I mean, your human partner? That is not the way to go, so I hope you were just joking.
Yup! poor choice of words on my part. Sorry folks, will not happen again.

I just turned 49. I found my active interest in this about 3 years ago. I haven’t experienced it yet but I am definitely searching for the right opportunity. I know that I’m becoming more and more open to sexuality as I age.
Do you have K-9 at home? Have you already thought about how you will create the opportunity?

Iowa Senior women wanted. I’m male 64. Sioux City area. Hit me up if you’re close. Start with coffee.

Back