Secret codes for zoo lovers

I know the title of the thread may sound like a james bond movie lol.

But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).
There are always the pawprint tattoos.
I have some.
One is located so I can show it selectively.

my ex bf was also a zoo and it’s probably one of the only things i miss. we already did pet play but about 7 or 8 months into our relationship we talked about taboo kinks and i can’t remember how zoo was brought up but it was and we both just kinda knew… it shot our relationship up to a new level.. i’m with a new guy now and he also likes pet play & enjoys calling me puppy/mutt n also likes it when i pant like a dog during sex lol but i wish i could know whether he was a little freak like me too, probably not but… for now it just remains in my dreams. i wish there was a way to like.. know.. 😅
What if you joked around and called a dog hot? ive referred to dogs as twinks and stuff as a joke.

I've heard the zeta symbol thing before - was honestly considering a tattoo of it but I'd HATE having to explain the symbolization of it. I'd have to come up with some lie for it unless someone just made the connection.
What if you added it to a different design? Like into the out line of a pet or something. So it's kinda hidden

I know the title of the thread may sound like a james bond movie lol.

But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).
This is a color chart of handkerchiefs worn in the back pockets of gay guys, each color denoting their role in the gay lifestyle.
Also what side it's worn on.
Take a look at the bottom of the list in the brown section where it lists that fur is worn in the back pockets.
Maybe this will.help.

Attachments

• 0d683afa26bff761ed9fd4a3f2df7d7e (1).png
    0d683afa26bff761ed9fd4a3f2df7d7e (1).png
    104.3 KB · Views: 87
Swinger's "secret" code is pineapple upside down so some similar innocent upside-down fruit could be used for zoo too...

A) There's no such thing, folks.
B) IF there was, How long do you think the secret would last against the internet?
C) All of the potential "secret signs" have only been being kicked around for 30 years or so....From puppy tracks( which 9 of 10 times are kitten prints) to the Zeta symbol to leopard spots and tiger stripes. The incidences in which they are seen mean nothing.
D) No matter how much one desires something to be real, wishing will not make it so.

As to this particular thread( out of hundreds that have existed since the internet began), it reads as though at least a couple of posters are encouraging the concept to make it easier for themselves to take advantage of those who know no better.
Suppose one "discovers" a person wearing such signs or symbols. What is the next course of action? An assumption that the person is fair game to pester for animal sex?

I dont think so....I think that could be a most excellent way of obtaining free room and board for the winter. What I wear around my neck is a dead giveaway... but in the 35 years I've been wearing such things, only twice has anyone ever picked up on it. And that's fine with me.

The ONLY universally known "tell-tell" is a paw print tattoo near the hips, pubic bone, backside or thighs.
Walk up to the next person you see with such, and let 'em know you fuck animals, too. Let us know (lAssuming you can get internet from your jail cell) how that works out for you.

What? You're not willing ot practice what you're preaching? Well, ain't THAT a surprise!!! NOT!

Walk up to the next person you see with such, and let 'em know you fuck animals, too. Let us know (lAssuming you can get internet from your jail cell) how that works out for you.

What? You're not willing ot practice what you're preaching? Well, ain't THAT a surprise!!! NOT!
ive been to prison and yep almost every inmate has a cellphone with internet, its not hard to get one or use one, theyre expensive though

Swinger's "secret" code is pineapple upside down so some similar innocent upside-down fruit could be used for zoo too...
Hmm, I buy whole pineapples all the time as it's my favorite fruit. A couple came up to me once at Sam's Club and asked where the party was...I was like WTF are you talking about...lol I think I said something like, Huh? and they said oh I thought you were someone else and walked off. I just now figured out why that happened! Damn, I think I'm going to try this and see if I can get approached again...lol I remember putting the pineapple upside down because my cart was full and I didn't want it to fall off...

Considering how "secret" this code is that it is publicly know, using it for zoo would really be fun. :D
If you want to get shot, your dog shot, reported and so on.

Last edited:
Yeah the zeta doesn’t fool puritans in the furry community and it won’t fool anyone. Identifying features are how you get caught

There ain't one. Any idiot who thinks a secret stays a secret unless the second party to it is dead, might as well BE dead, because his or her brain is flatlined

This is a color chart of handkerchiefs worn in the back pockets of gay guys, each color denoting their role in the gay lifestyle.
Also what side it's worn on.
Take a look at the bottom of the list in the brown section where it lists that fur is worn in the back pockets.
Maybe this will.help.
you just proved @pes point 100% accurate. When there is a code, someone will leak it then you are a target.
This lifestyle is too fragile to have a playbook the other team can lurker and steal. (sorry, not sorry Michigan fans)

Hmm, I buy whole pineapples all the time as it's my favorite fruit. A couple came up to me once at Sam's Club and asked where the party was...I was like WTF are you talking about...lol I think I said something like, Huh? and they said oh I thought you were someone else and walked off. I just now figured out why that happened! Damn, I think I'm going to try this and see if I can get approached again...lol I remember putting the pineapple upside down because my cart was full and I didn't want it to fall off...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If it's been said already...

Basically have to look at it from a historic standpoint.--

The Japanese had code for their military actions as did other nations, but then other said nations had their codes broken, sometimes in a day a few days or even a year or two. Codes don't work they eventually get broken and when they get broken they get used against them, be they symbols or code words

You dont need a "secret code" it doesnt do anything to tell you how trustworthy the person is. Whats wrong with just having a conversation? The intricacies of conversation can easily allow you to throw out various hints, get to know them better, test some other kinky ideas to see how they react first. Don't mention anything about zoo for a long while, until you really know them. How conservative they are, their feelings on "degenerate" or "society-averse" they are.

"Hey so it seems from what youre into, you can be quite kinky. How open minded are you? Ever try something really devious?" And go from there!

Basically have to look at it from a historic standpoint.
ppl with a foolish believe they can do some secret handshake or look for someone with a "bestiality" tattoo and animal sex just happens won't look at historic standpoint...

This may be addressed elsewhere but there is ALOT of content here on ZV so if it has, I just haven't found it.
I am curious if there are signals or signs that people use to identify themselves out in the wild?
For instance hotwife culture uses ankle bracelets.
Swingers us upside down pineapples, among many, many others.
What aboutt zoos?

name one highly illegal activity that has publicly known "secret signal".

better yet, name a single reason this theoretical "secret signal" should be told to a random stranger who joined two days ago.

did i mention it's a highly illegal activity?

"i didn't understand what was told to me so i'm gonna call it vitriol."
classic.

don't inject random context where none is present.

"i didn't understand what was told to me so i'm gonna call it vitriol."
classic.

don't inject random context where none is present.
You've absolutely gotta love it when some fragile flower deems "disagreement" or "speaking the truth" to be the same as "hate/vitriol/fear/intolerance/etc".

Signals to me that there's nothing more to bother wasting the effort to say, and they can be discarded as the clowns they are.

(Though I won't deny that I enjoy kicking those types of idiots around the room - for a while, anyway - it gets boring eventually)

Back