Secret codes for zoo lovers

I think there's a few secret codes you gotta figure out with time.

A girl with paw tattoos but they have to be in the right place.

A person who puts dogs as their only interest on their dating profile

Someone who always makes awkward jokes about peanut butter 😂

Think its easier on some parts of the planet than others to have or wear something that most dont recognise or even other zoos have trouble with.
Someone who lives in Barcelona asked the question where are zoo's in Spain , i pointed out he lived 10 minutes away from a particular beach and he could spend a happy hour or two admiring some of the girls and guessing who was and who wasn't

I think there's a few secret codes you gotta figure out with time.

A girl with paw tattoos but they have to be in the right place.

A person who puts dogs as their only interest on their dating profile

Someone who always makes awkward jokes about peanut butter 😂
Seriously, these are too accurate. :ROFLMAO:

I truly love so many of the responses here and have busted out with laughter while reading some of them. IRL I have stated that "I love dogs" or when someone says that they're a dog lover I'll say "I'm a dog lover too". But this is never meant as any code. It's only meant to convey that we take the utmost care for our K9 companions, and shower them with hugs 'n kisses and spoil them and even being an advocate for animals, etc, etc. Of course, when I say it, I am saying that I fuck my dog... but nobody knows that because I'm just using an everyday term in an everyday way in an everyday setting. So, I'm the only one who knows what's in my mind and it never goes any further than the insides of my skull. And most of the time I don't even say that for fear of being discovered.

Two taps on the elbow, wiggle your nose, blink three times, cough inconspicuously, look behind you, jump with one leg three times then get on all fours and bark for three minutes nonstop. Thats how i can tell people are in the community.
nah....patting your head with the left hand, while rubbing your tummy in circles clockwise with your right......but don't reverse those hands, or the direction of the circles....or the next soccer ball you see might be your wife....

Maybe it would be enough to push them over the border though...?
What border? The one where they call a cop? You can't REALLY think that seeing a symbol will "turn" a mundane.....can you?....because that's the equivalent of the ever popular (among cub scouts) notion that being presented with a cock for her personal use will "turn" a lesbian.

That's called "Wishful Thinking".

What border? The one where they call a cop? You can't REALLY think that seeing a symbol will "turn" a mundane.....can you?....because that's the equivalent of the ever popular (among cub scouts) notion that being presented with a cock for her personal use will "turn" a lesbian.

That's called "Wishful Thinking".
Lighten up Francis

I've heard the zeta symbol thing before - was honestly considering a tattoo of it but I'd HATE having to explain the symbolization of it. I'd have to come up with some lie for it unless someone just made the connection.

I know the title of the thread may sound like a james bond movie lol.

But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).
I`m always looking forward to identify any signal. The facial expression is the most clearly.

I've heard the zeta symbol thing before - was honestly considering a tattoo of it but I'd HATE having to explain the symbolization of it. I'd have to come up with some lie for it unless someone just made the connection.
Zeta symbol has long since been outed. Not everyone would know or care, but it just takes one wrong person who recognizes it. That means getting a zeta tattoo would be akin to getting a target tattooed on yourself.

I'd love a secret code... I know people like to say there's not point, but this world can be lonely enough. I don't want a human mate. But i do want a human friend who gets me.
Trying to find zoos in real life without a secret code or indicators is a terrifying prospect. Being outed from some misplaced probing would be horrible.

Being outed from some misplaced probing would be horrible.
Problem is, being outed by a "secret" code is far more likely. There's no way to distribute knowledge of such a code to other zoos without first determining who those zoos are without a code (which would require the probing you wanted to avoid) and it only takes one mistake for an anti-zoo (and shortly thereafter all anti-zoos & law enforcement) to have the key to uncovering and persecuting everyone who uses the code. It's a very bad idea.

I know the title of the thread may sound like a james bond movie lol.

But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).
Well iff i told you it would not be a secret code anymore 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: IHO
Back