Secret codes for zoo lovers

nah....patting your head with the left hand, while rubbing your tummy in circles clockwise with your right......but don't reverse those hands, or the direction of the circles....or the next soccer ball you see might be your wife....
And the moral of our story is, always remember to say "NO ANCHOVIES PLEASE!" (And for anyone who doesn't catch the reference, here ya go: https://youtu.be/6Dbh_4PKsHg - Totally safe for work, only about 2:50 long, but pay close attention) You're welcome! :)

The crowd is not one that picks up on easter eggs, Compadre...unless they're real chocolate. I throw this stuff out there for the few that do.😉
And the moral of our story is, always remember to say "NO ANCHOVIES PLEASE!" (And for anyone who doesn't catch the reference, here ya go: https://youtu.be/6Dbh_4PKsHg - Totally safe for work, only about 2:50 long, but pay close attention) You're welcome! :)

The crowd is not one that picks up on easter eggs, Compadre...unless they're real chocolate. I throw this stuff out there for the few that do.😉
Something about things produced by irritated mollusks and critters that go "oink" comes to mind right about now... :ROFLMAO:

Problem is, being outed by a "secret" code is far more likely. There's no way to distribute knowledge of such a code to other zoos without first determining who those zoos are without a code (which would require the probing you wanted to avoid) and it only takes one mistake for an anti-zoo (and shortly thereafter all anti-zoos & law enforcement) to have the key to uncovering and persecuting everyone who uses the code. It's a very bad idea.
Could not agree more. I simply don't understand why so many people hate us. We treat our Lovers far better than a great many human/human couples.

Secret code:

Say “hi handsome” wink wink

If you see a lovely person with a lovely dog walking near you. And when they say “thank you!” You reply with: “ l was talking to your dog.”

No one will notice 😘
Izzat connected in any way with the concept "Hey, dreamboat, where ya been all my life?" <some response or other> "Not you, shipwreck, I was talkin' to your dog!" :devilish:

I know the title of the thread may sound like a james bond movie lol.

But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).
Yea ill be honest the while idea of codes just doesn't really work in my opinion? Eventually someone finds out and spreads it

Codes only work when they are only known and used between people that already know and trust each other. There is no point in using a code to communicate something with someone you don't know, because you don't know them. It's really that simple. In the scenario where the other person understands the code, there are two possible outcomes: (1) they understood the code, don't like you, now, and you might as well have just openly told them that you are zoo, and (2) they understood the code, are also zoo, or sympathetic, and you still might as well have openly told them, for all the difference it made. Codes that are not actually kept secret between *only* you and people you have trusted the code with, are absolutely worthless, and they were never meant to be used to figure out who you can trust. That's a completely backwards way of using them. This is also why, in real life applications, once a code is broken, or leaked, it is absolutely hazardous to keep using it, unless you're only using it in the capacity of deceiving interlopers, from that point forward. And, any code shared here can be considered leaked from conception, because you don't know who you're talking to here, anyway. It wouldn't be a matter of antis, or feds, catching on "eventually". You'd have to assume they caught on instantly.

I'm not trying to make fun, or dogpile, just trying to summarize a breakdown of why secret codes can't be used to communicate between perfect strangers.

Codes only work when they are only known and used between people that already know and trust each other. There is no point in using a code to communicate something with someone you don't know, because you don't know them. It's really that simple. In the scenario where the other person understands the code, there are two possible outcomes: (1) they understood the code, don't like you, now, and you might as well have just openly told them that you are zoo, and (2) they understood the code, are also zoo, or sympathetic, and you still might as well have openly told them, for all the difference it made. Codes that are not actually kept secret between *only* you and people you have trusted the code with, are absolutely worthless, and they were never meant to be used to figure out who you can trust. That's a completely backwards way of using them. This is also why, in real life applications, once a code is broken, or leaked, it is absolutely hazardous to keep using it, unless you're only using it in the capacity of deceiving interlopers, from that point forward. And, any code shared here can be considered leaked from conception, because you don't know who you're talking to here, anyway. It wouldn't be a matter of antis, or feds, catching on "eventually". You'd have to assume they caught on instantly.

I'm not trying to make fun, or dogpile, just trying to summarize a breakdown of why secret codes can't be used to communicate between perfect strangers.
you are not trying to make fun, you are trying to make logic! explain yourself!

This is (not the first thread about this) and an incredibly dumb idea.
How long do you think the code will stay secret?
And once it is not a secret, it is a target painted on your back.
my thoughts exactly!!!! As it is i feel guilty in pubic when i know my dog is interested in a session and assume the whole world can see it! This is a very private relationship and lifestyle for me.

I know the title of the thread may sound like a james bond movie lol.

But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).
Great question

A "code" which should communicate to unknown persons that you're into something is not a "code", but a sort of flag or pride banner, as such easily identifiable. 🤷‍♂️ Like @moonstruckxiii explained it very precisely.

If it's a "code", it leaves the common bystander out of knowing what it means or what it links to.

As such having paw print engravings or accessories might actually be the least dangerous form of showing some connection with animals / dogs, while on the same time leaving the common person - even if she knows about the whole topic and is either zoo or anti-zoo - out of actually knowing what made the owner select this piece of fashion.

This at least will not result in any hate or denunciation - as people, even if either zoophiles themself or anti-zoos - know exactly that most of those bearing paw print accessories are not telling any specific sexual or love related aspect over it, but are just loving the looks of those accessories. 🤷‍♂️

In the past some of us were using the Zeta symbol...
Yep, thats been ruined now. Many people in the LGBT crowd know the symbol now cause people have created zoo pride flags with the zeta on it and theyre very against it typically.

my ex bf was also a zoo and it’s probably one of the only things i miss. we already did pet play but about 7 or 8 months into our relationship we talked about taboo kinks and i can’t remember how zoo was brought up but it was and we both just kinda knew… it shot our relationship up to a new level.. i’m with a new guy now and he also likes pet play & enjoys calling me puppy/mutt n also likes it when i pant like a dog during sex lol but i wish i could know whether he was a little freak like me too, probably not but… for now it just remains in my dreams. i wish there was a way to like.. know.. 😅

Back