Secret codes for zoo lovers

alisacolato

Tourist
I know the title of the thread may sound like a james bond movie lol.

But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).

Oh man! Why are you so obsessed with me? You´ve been replying all my threads in a really offensive way!
Stop acting like a total jerk. Find some help
You know everyone can see your other threads, right? Aside from this one, Pes only responded to one of them in a way that could even possibly be construed as offensive when he said he found you to be an unappealing animal. However if you know Pes, you know that this is just a funny way of him telling the truth. He's zoo-exclusive, and doesn't find humans attractive.
The reason you received a negative response in this thread is because having a secret code to tell people you are a zoo is truly a terrible idea, and will quickly result in that secret becoming not-so secret, and you being shunned in polite society if not jailed.

You know everyone can see your other threads, right? Aside from this one, Pes only responded to one of them in a way that could even possibly be construed as offensive when he said he found you to be an unappealing animal. However if you know Pes, you know that this is just a funny way of him telling the truth. He's zoo-exclusive, and doesn't find humans attractive.
The reason you received a negative response in this thread is because having a secret code to tell people you are a zoo is truly a terrible idea, and will quickly result in that secret becoming not-so secret, and you being shunned in polite society if not jailed.
Thanks for explaining to them what a public forum is for me. :)

Last edited:
But I want to know if there are codes you use to let other people know you are into zoo (of course I´m talking about codes that only another zoophile would understand so in case someone that doesn´t like it sees/hears the message, it would pass unnoticed).
How long do you think it would take until said "secret code" gets leaked on the public forum? Keep in mind that this is a public forum, meaning that anti-zoos and law enforcement can, and do, join.

User: Hey guys, I'm a part of [secret code] hit me up!
FBI agent: Hmm... interesting. *takes notes*
Anti-zoo: Hmm... interesting. *takes notes*

Back