Scariest zoo experience

May I ask you to tell us how it happened that your bf found you knotted ?
He nvr found me that way. He thought I had been with a dog from my scratches n bruises…. We started dating n his dogs were always pushing me n sniffing me .. until one tried to mount me while putting on my boots… my bf jus told me that he wants me. I was nervous but I trust him so I said yes.

I was probably 13 and i woke up to my uncle marks husky going to town on me casue my cock had came out while sleeping. Everybody was down at his pond for a party and i was sick in bed well till i woke up. Anyway lol i ended up getting nice and wet from her tongue and was able to finger then make love to her and as i came i heard my cousin coming up the stairs so i pulled out and layed back under my cover haha but close one!!

R

isk.. how?
To be knotted in the backyard while your father in the house talking to someone on the front door that's way scary tbh if the got in or walked inside a peek through the window all it takes

as RebeccaAlx describes

To be knotted in the backyard while your father in the house talking to someone on the front door that's way scary tbh if the got in or walked inside a peek through the window all it takes

as RebeccaAlx describes
Yes that would be scary!😬🎀

He nvr found me that way. He thought I had been with a dog from my scratches n bruises…. We started dating n his dogs were always pushing me n sniffing me .. until one tried to mount me while putting on my boots… my bf jus told me that he wants me. I was nervous but I trust him so I said yes.
wow what a lucky guy. Did you say yes and did it happen at the same time?

Back