Scariest zoo experience

A mare nearly rolling on top of me during sex, quick reflexes are a must if you're going to have relations with a mare in unusual positions ;)
I've taken laying mares on rare occasions, wish it would happen regularly as it is easier than balancing on a bucket and it spices things up for both of us.

One of my best experiences happened one night when I woke sleeping mare. She didn't get up but rather turned her head to face me when I approached her rump. She kept eye contact with me as I bent down and slid myself into her. She was really in the mood and the different pressure and angle of my penis in her got her excited but she started nickering almost constantly.

Constantly meaning the 20 seconds I was able to last. :ROFLMAO: Thing is a horse has large lungs. Any vocalizations they make result in strong pressure waves throughout their bodies especially internally.

The combination of us looking into each others eyes while I was ploughing her vibrating pussy sent me over the edge.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not zoo related, but I used to go for a late night walks (it's a very relaxing thing for me) and part of the way I'd detour through a field that would occasionally have horses in it (it had public access, I wasn't intruding)

This one time, I was walking through this field at about 11pm, with only the moonlight to light up the area, and in the distance I see a group of dark shapes. And I notice one of them clearly walking towards me.

Turns out it was a very pissed off, fully grown, mare who was VERY unhappy with my presence, walking at a steady rate and stamping her feet down hard. I was about 2 minutes into the field, but didn't want to turn my back on her and run, so I had to put my hand up and calmly talk to her whilst I backed away from her to the edge of the field. And not once did she ever attempt to stop or slow down.

It honestly felt like it took an hour to get out of that field, and I had to sit down on the floor for about 20 minutes to get my breath back. I've never physically shaken from fear before then. Whether she would have or not, there's no doubt about it that if she wanted to do it, she could have easily killed me.

Long story short, I never walked through that field again 🤣

having my mother come by knocking at my door unexpectedly, having to pull of my dogs knott (ouch), toss on a robe answer the door, then standing there in my kitchen on the other side of the counter with my dogs cum running down my thighs and legs talking to her
I love it

The first scary experience I had is I let my grandmas dog hump me all the time except this time I was just in the kitchen letting me bump me(fully clothed) and she walked in and saw him humping me. She yelled at the dog to get off and that was it. The 2nd time I took him in my room and I pulled my pants down. I was a complete virgin at this point. And he thrusted so fast and hard into my ass I tried crawling away it hurt so much but he had me pinned. He was a big boy and I was a tiny girl.
I love it

Deciding to let him knot me in the laundry room because I thought my parents were going to a movie and they were just watching a movie and I could hear them moving around the kitchen right outside the door. Made VERY sure to make VERY sure they are gone when I love him.
Yea that would be scary thinking they could walk in at any minute!

I had a scary time yesterday at work we got two Doberman boys.

all the employees had gone home for the day and I started jerking off one of them when a colleague came she had forgotten her sunglasses luckily it was that I was in another room so she never came in where I was.

I used to work at a pigs farm that was divided into many pigsties (the place where sows ans boars are kept). I realized there was a sow in heat and I decided to fuck her as I always fucked the sows in heat but I did not realize that the door that divided the sow's and a boar's pigsty was left open. The boar entered and ran aggresively to me trying to attack me; I don't know how I did it but I jumped above the fence with my dick out to escape. After that the boar mounted her until he cum. It scared the shit out of me.

I was super horny one day and went home during lunch to let my dog out and see if he was in the mood as well. On the way home my boss calls and is telling me about the plans for the afternoon. I quickly get through the conversation as my dog goes outside quickly and comes back in. Without me even needing to ask he is giving me all the signs he is in the mood. I strip down and we kiss for a bit before he begins licking me and then we had sex. We finish and I go to start getting dressed and my phone shows it is still on an active call. I say hello and then my boss answers and says I left my phone on when I put it in my purse. Lucky for me I think me piled clothes and a blanket kept anything too revealing from being heard.
sounds like this
So extremly hot!

I was super horny one day and went home during lunch to let my dog out and see if he was in the mood as well. On the way home my boss calls and is telling me about the plans for the afternoon. I quickly get through the conversation as my dog goes outside quickly and comes back in. Without me even needing to ask he is giving me all the signs he is in the mood. I strip down and we kiss for a bit before he begins licking me and then we had sex. We finish and I go to start getting dressed and my phone shows it is still on an active call. I say hello and then my boss answers and says I left my phone on when I put it in my purse. Lucky for me I think me piled clothes and a blanket kept anything too revealing from being heard.
sounds like this
So extremly hot

The scarest then did not happen but I was close to being raped by a 12.5 hand gelding with an erecton that reached his front legs without humping. I was working on a farm machine when he crept up behind me and I think he was almost ready to mount me when I looked over my shoulder and seen the head of his overly large election about 2 foot away from my arse. I very quickly moved away but he kept following me waving his election around as he kept trying to sneak around behind me. Another incident was when I had just screwed my bich in the wash house and I heard my father outside having a pass on the ling grass.

Last edited:
Over ten years ago my ex gf and I were invited to Homerville ga. to let her try a different breed. We did try to verify him and the availability of his pix looked genuine, but no one we really knew or talked with in the community had anything positive or negative to say about the guy.
To our suprise and shock when we showed up he shunned us and told us to leave. As we turned the car around we saw the dog on a cable attached to the porch at his neighbors house . We concluded because they were home he wasn't about to go get the dog.The guy apparently was using his neighbors k9 to make the pix when the owners were away and though he'd get away with using him to share with ppl. Crazy, fake and sick ppl out there. You all be careful !!! 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Over ten years ago my ex gf and I were invited to Homerville ga. to let her try a different breed. We did try to verify him and the availability of his pix looked genuine, but no one we really knew or talked with in the community had anything positive or negative to say about the guy.
To our suprise and shock when we showed up he shunned us and told us to leave. As we turned the car around we saw the dog on a cable attached to the porch at his neighbors house . We concluded because they were home he wasn't about to go get the dog.The guy apparently was using his neighbors k9 to make the pix when the owners were away and though he'd get away with using him to share with ppl. Crazy, fake and sick ppl out there. You all be careful !!! 🤔
Some people are real pos’s

My first time getting Knott. Didn't realize he was that deep in already because he kept trusting next thing I knew we he was already sewell up in me and we were lock for a good 20 mins. I had to pull out it was extremely painful
Sounds hot tho did it make you cum

Back