Scariest zoo experience

I was in the middle of rimming a male border collie when my tongue slid a little further in than normal and he got aggressive and pinned me to the bed and was quietly snarling and showing his teeth. I had to scratch his butt to distract him and he was fine afterwards, definitely thought I was gonna get bit in the face though. That's the only time he ever got that aggressive. Normally he was just territorial.

I met a guy from cl to let his lab mix mount me. I stripped naked and started crawling around on the light cream colored carpet of his apartment. His dog mounted almost immediately. But the second or 3rd time he mounted me he poked my insides the wrong way before his cock swelled. I started gushing blood with every thrust. I ended up bleeding for about 4 or 5 hours before it finally stopped. I was terrified I would have to go to the emergency room. I still have mixed emotions because I feel so bad I ruined his carpet but I also think it's sort of funny now that I'm ok. And i feel bad for thinking it's funny too. I also had my jaw dislocated by a different male. It was a total freak accident and not his fault. But I couldn't eat solids for a while. I laugh about that one too. 🤣 only I could get hurt so much from sex!

Used to have sex with the family dog in the living room when my parents weren't home. It was in the front of the house and I'd keep part of the blinds open so I could see if someone was getting back home. Generally I was pretty vigilant about it but of course sometimes you slip. Wasn't watching at all one day and I hear the door to the kitchen open and slam shut. Needless to say I pulled out of our girl in milliseconds and booked in across the house. Closest I've ever been to being caught and almost had a heart attack

I have a similar experience as Michaelcorvin26.

I was downstairs and as soon as my wife went to bed I took my clothes of to let my dog mount me. I've done this many times before and this time was no different, I never felt any pain but when I took a shower afterwards I felt like letting his cum out. But instead of cum a lot of blood came out. I was fucking scared and quickly went to bed hoping the bleeding would eventually stop. But after a half an hour I felt the urge to take a dump. I went to the toilet and again a lot of blood came out. Almost every half an hour after that it repeated. I actually took a measuring cup and after 3 times (about two hours) I lost half a liter of blood. I woke up my wife crying and telling her I had an accident with a dildo under the shower. I lost so much blood I was unable to stand on my feet without falling over. Eventually my wife took me to the hospital. I told the doctor the same dildo story and had to stay overnight while getting extra fluids and a special tampon in my butt.

Just like in Michaelcorvin26 case my dogs cock was not swollen enough and I guess his penile bone (baculum) pierced my insides.

It took a while to recover from this experience but I once again have that same intimate relationship with my buddy again.

I have been lucky to never have any tears, crushes or anything else like that, but when I first started there was no info, the internet didn't exist, I was exploring blindly but enjoying myself. I had been mounted a couple of times and loved it, of course it was time number 3 that I was first knotted and boy did I freak out because I had no idea what it was or what was happening, I just knew all if a sudden there was a dog cock stuck in my pussy lol, we were probably knotted for 15 minutes or so but it felt like hours,I calmed down after that and then took a trip to the library and learned something lol.

My scariest happened one night when I was playing with a mare. It had been raining that day and the stall was muddy. I had been fingering her for a few minutes to get her ready for a good licking, and as she relaxed her head dipped down and her nose touched the electric fence wire that my step sister had stretched across the top of the stall door. The shock went through her clit, into my finger and out my foot. She went haywire and started galloping circles around the stall. All I could do was shrink back in the corner, just knowing I was about to get trampled to death. After she calmed down I left out and snuck back to the house. Needless to say, neither of us got much pleasure that night.

The first time you decide to be mounted, it is definitly a scary momment, specially when you feel for the first time his fron legs in your hips, but at the same time it is very exiting, you will not move and your heart will be beating hard.
Other scary momment was when i was tide in the backyard at nigth, and somebody call to the front door, my father talked with the visit for a long time, while I was mating in the backyard.

I had let my boy in me once without lube, thought I’d taken him enough to be okay with just a little water. Nope! Nothing too serious but I couldn’t do anything anal for a long while. Those tips sure are sharp! Always do a little stretching before hand and always use lube.

I had let my boy in me once without lube, thought I’d taken him enough to be okay with just a little water. Nope! Nothing too serious but I couldn’t do anything anal for a long while. Those tips sure are sharp! Always do a little stretching before hand and always use lube.
To be honest I never use lube. Just make sure to let him hump a bit first. He'll make your hole soaking wet. Personally i'm not to happy with using lube because the penis of a dog is very sensitive and I would not really like to use chemical on it.

To be honest I never use lube. Just make sure to let him hump a bit first. He'll make your hole soaking wet. Personally i'm not to happy with using lube because the penis of a dog is very sensitive and I would not really like to use chemical on it.
Usually I just put a squirt of warm water in there, good for everyone. Also depends on how big your boy is. (Coconut oil FTW, btw)

"Getting boned" hard certainly isn't as much fun as it sounds... Been there, done that, with over-enthusiastic males given rather too much free rein due to mutual eagerness. ~

File under "scary" when bleeding didn't stop for rather too long, but tmi...

I had a stallion almost fall on me with his flared dick up my ass. He was having his orgasm, his legs almost buckled from under him, and he almost fell on me.1000lbs of crush. Thankfully he was able to catch himself.

Yeah it was a weird feeling. Especially being that i only had maybe 4 months of experience at that point.

Yeah i mated with him a few more times but wore a thick wide leather bite collar to prevent anymore issues. He was a very aggressive
Was being mounted by a rescue rottweiler that bit down on my neck haaard. Was scared to death and orgasming on his knot at the same time. Thought i was going to die when i felt blood running down my breasts. Probably the most panicked i have ever been.
glade you're ok, but sounds hot at the sametime, like he owned you...

Yeah it was a weird feeling. Especially being that i only had maybe 4 months of experience at that point.

Yeah i mated with him a few more times but wore a thick wide leather bite collar to prevent anymore issues. He was a very aggressive lover
would be pleasing to view 😍🔥

Hey I’m new to zoophil I am a 21 year old the scariest encounter I had was when I had sex with my husky and it was my first time but I came inside my dog I thought she was going to get pregnant and well I didn’t know that much on what to do I was scared and 18 at the time i still don’t know if it’s ok to cum in any animals I still have sex with her the only thing is that I cum in my hand idk maybe some one can tell me the dues and don’t lmk

Back