Scariest zoo experience

The first scary experience I had is I let my grandmas dog hump me all the time except this time I was just in the kitchen letting me bump me(fully clothed) and she walked in and saw him humping me. She yelled at the dog to get off and that was it. The 2nd time I took him in my room and I pulled my pants down. I was a complete virgin at this point. And he thrusted so fast and hard into my ass I tried crawling away it hurt so much but he had me pinned. He was a big boy and I was a tiny girl.

The first scary experience I had is I let my grandmas dog hump me all the time except this time I was just in the kitchen letting me bump me(fully clothed) and she walked in and saw him humping me. She yelled at the dog to get off and that was it. The 2nd time I took him in my room and I pulled my pants down. I was a complete virgin at this point. And he thrusted so fast and hard into my ass I tried crawling away it hurt so much but he had me pinned. He was a big boy and I was a tiny girl.
Ouch 😳

I had been active with my cousin's dutch shepherd Leonberger mix for a while, everything was great he was super friendly and sweet. One day I was in the back yard of my house in a secluded spot away from prying eyes and giving him a handjob and we were both really enjoying it, then something spooked him. His first reflex was to get me to stop so he whipped his head around and bit me in the face and ran off into the woods around the house. I was bleeding pretty badly from two little holes, one on my forehead, one on my lip. I went inside and explained to my mom that I scared him and it was his reaction to bite me. Nobody got in trouble and I had a tetanus and rabies shot about an hour later. My heart probably stopped half a dozen times that day(not actually but the fear and anxiety was horrible until after getting the shots)

My scariest moment (the only I ever had )
I rescued a puppy off the side of the road and was scrubbing him to get all the mud and grim off. When I was don't helped him out the tub got all my gross cloths off and used them to help clean the tub up but he started sniffing my butt and locked it and I froze. (having never had anything near my butt then)
I thought I was scared and then he tried to mount me and I panicked and got him off of me and was careful around him from then on but a few days pass and I realize it wasn't fear it was anticipation and it was to late he got adopted and I haven't had the chance to try since.

I was super horny one day and went home during lunch to let my dog out and see if he was in the mood as well. On the way home my boss calls and is telling me about the plans for the afternoon. I quickly get through the conversation as my dog goes outside quickly and comes back in. Without me even needing to ask he is giving me all the signs he is in the mood. I strip down and we kiss for a bit before he begins licking me and then we had sex. We finish and I go to start getting dressed and my phone shows it is still on an active call. I say hello and then my boss answers and says I left my phone on when I put it in my purse. Lucky for me I think me piled clothes and a blanket kept anything too revealing from being heard.

soooo many times: I’d be fooling around with the family dog(s) growing up, someone would come home earlier than anticipated, or I’d frankly lose track of time…. the quickness with which I’d get dressed and look decent was superhuman, lol 😂

a few years ago, i visited my family and thought everyone was out of the house at work or school, and decided to play around with the dog, and it had been soooo long since i’d sucked dog cock and had dog tongue on/in my holes that i was going wild and came so many times and didn’t care how loud i was, cause i was alone! NOPE WRONG WRONG WRONG

after a long fuckin time, i heard the floorboards creaking above me and remembered “oh shit, my little brother graduated earlier this year and oh my god he’s fucking HOME RIGHT NOW!!!!”

idk if he heard, but if he did he didn’t say anything to me, and he’s a real one for not ratting me out to our parents lol. i was terrified

I met a guy from cl to let his lab mix mount me. I stripped naked and started crawling around on the light cream colored carpet of his apartment. His dog mounted almost immediately. But the second or 3rd time he mounted me he poked my insides the wrong way before his cock swelled. I started gushing blood with every thrust. I ended up bleeding for about 4 or 5 hours before it finally stopped. I was terrified I would have to go to the emergency room. I still have mixed emotions because I feel so bad I ruined his carpet but I also think it's sort of funny now that I'm ok. And i feel bad for thinking it's funny too. I also had my jaw dislocated by a different male. It was a total freak accident and not his fault. But I couldn't eat solids for a while. I laugh about that one too.
🤣
only I could get hurt so much from sex!
I have a similar experience as Michaelcorvin26.

I was downstairs and as soon as my wife went to bed I took my clothes of to let my dog mount me. I've done this many times before and this time was no different, I never felt any pain but when I took a shower afterwards I felt like letting his cum out. But instead of cum a lot of blood came out. I was fucking scared and quickly went to bed hoping the bleeding would eventually stop. But after a half an hour I felt the urge to take a dump. I went to the toilet and again a lot of blood came out. Almost every half an hour after that it repeated. I actually took a measuring cup and after 3 times (about two hours) I lost half a liter of blood. I woke up my wife crying and telling her I had an accident with a dildo under the shower. I lost so much blood I was unable to stand on my feet without falling over. Eventually my wife took me to the hospital. I told the doctor the same dildo story and had to stay overnight while getting extra fluids and a special tampon in my butt.

Just like in Michaelcorvin26 case my dogs cock was not swollen enough and I guess his penile bone (baculum) pierced my insides.

It took a while to recover from this experience but I once again have that same intimate relationship with my buddy again.
I had a german shepard decide he wanted to mount my face so I decided to let him try but on the 3rd thrust (while his dick was still a pointy/bony little rocket) his dick went under my tongue and slid right through the soft underside of my tongue and pretty much right into my saliva gland via a 2" gash.
I couldn't even see what happened because there was so much blood it looked like I was puking blood all over the place. Eventually it swelled up and my jaw tightened up as well for a few days and I couldn't eat much more than yogurt, jello, pudding, ice cream.
It was not far from Christmas and when people at work asked what happened I told them I had a candy cane which I had sucked to sharpness and then I accidentally bumped it and it stabbed me under the tongue...
I am a squemish person and *oh god*
I can imagine the pain 😖

I was super horny one day and went home during lunch to let my dog out and see if he was in the mood as well. On the way home my boss calls and is telling me about the plans for the afternoon. I quickly get through the conversation as my dog goes outside quickly and comes back in. Without me even needing to ask he is giving me all the signs he is in the mood. I strip down and we kiss for a bit before he begins licking me and then we had sex. We finish and I go to start getting dressed and my phone shows it is still on an active call. I say hello and then my boss answers and says I left my phone on when I put it in my purse. Lucky for me I think me piled clothes and a blanket kept anything too revealing from being heard.
That's one way to get a promotion 🤣. Jk jk. Really glad no repurcissions came of it. That's the type of scare that doesn't just go away. It's the waiting for the other shoe to drop kind.

The first time you decide to be mounted, it is definitly a scary momment, specially when you feel for the first time his fron legs in your hips, but at the same time it is very exiting, you will not move and your heart will be beating hard.
Other scary momment was when i was tide in the backyard at nigth, and somebody call to the front door, my father talked with the visit for a long time, while I was mating in the backyard.
Was your father the one that tide you in the back yard?

My scariest experience was a few years ago, it was a hot July and I was cleaning out the cow shed. My bull snuck in when I had my back turned and he decided to mount me. Because it was so hot I was in a t shirt and shorts (commando). His front legs grabbed me and started to squeeze and before I knew it he had shoved what felt like a foot of hard bone cock up my shorts leg and in my ass. He got about three good thrusts in me before I was able to get away from him. I ended up with 3 cracked ribs and a load of cum for the trouble. My ass hole is now a big hemorrhoid on the right side where he shoved that big bastard up my shorts and in my ass.

Thank you! So hot🔥

Not sure if anyone else has ever had this happen... (if so, please dm me). Up until this point, I've never had an allergic reaction before or even knew I was allergic to anything.

Long story short.....
2nd time ever being knotted(same pup), and roughly 30mins later had a severe allergic reaction while in the shower. .

I starterd pouring sweat, and became very dizzy. Swollen lips, hives on my thighs & stomach, vision became fuzzy. I could barely stand, much less walk. Then the worst part, my throat began to swell and I had a difficult time breathing. I managed to drag myself to the medicine cabinet and downed some benedryl.

Phoned a friend to drive me to the ER. Once I was there, the benedryl had knocked the hives & swelling out. Told the ER staff I was outside in the heat, then came in for a shower. . . Then had some sort of allergic reaction.

I legit thought I was going to die.

Not sure if anyone else has ever had this happen... (if so, please dm me). Up until this point, I've never had an allergic reaction before or even knew I was allergic to anything.

Long story short.....
2nd time ever being knotted(same pup), and roughly 30mins later had a severe allergic reaction while in the shower. .

I starterd pouring sweat, and became very dizzy. Swollen lips, hives on my thighs & stomach, vision became fuzzy. I could barely stand, much less walk. Then the worst part, my throat began to swell and I had a difficult time breathing. I managed to drag myself to the medicine cabinet and downed some benedryl.

Phoned a friend to drive me to the ER. Once I was there, the benedryl had knocked the hives & swelling out. Told the ER staff I was outside in the heat, then came in for a shower. . . Then had some sort of allergic reaction.

I legit thought I was going to die.
Glad you're okay. Never had anything like that happen.

Back